The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

It was crazy good. Commodore sound system is amazing.

Carnage was great and then Cedric amd Alesso both played together and absolutely killed it.

Yaaaa I heard alesso made an appearance which wasn't expected!!! So mad at myelf i didn't make it over in time. !

Damnit... woulda killed to see Alesso! Glad y'all enjoyed... NOW WE LOOK FORWARD TO CONTACT WOOOP

Bring it on! Contact, NYE w/ Hardwell.. then Armin down the road a bit. Vancouver is stuntin the EDM/raving scene - we're getting some good DJ's and shows here. The sound system at Pacific Coliseum could be better though... how is the one at BC Place?

It was crazy good. Commodore sound system is amazing.

Carnage was great and then Cedric amd Alesso both played together and absolutely killed it.

Carnage was pissed during the after party or something... I saw his tweets... If I didnt have work the next day, I would've went to the after party..

Alesso was sick. Kind of funny the sound cut out on him though.

Also apparently some kid overdosed and died. Now EDM is gonna get more bad rep because of this whole Molly epidemic going on right now.

I can't stand people who don't follow or don't listen to EDM of any sorts and use a show like this as an excuse to get f***** up on drugs.

#amateurs

What if you like EDM and molly? Nothing wrong with it if you don't abuse it, just don't be stupid.

P.S. How y'all feeling about Contact this year? My friend went last year and said it was the bomb, but looking at the line-ups I think last year's was better...worth it anyways?

Edited by Captain Aerosex