The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

That match was really good, RVD looked alot better than he did at the end of his TNA run, but man the commericals just killed it for me.

I was super excited then the commericals just destroyed it for me, & I didn't enjoy it like I would have liked and was hoping I would have.

Why couldn't they just have had one big commerical during the Divas match or the Usos/Americans tag team match, you know something boring.

Oh well good match, now this Cena crap.

They've been really bad for commercials in matches the last while. It really kills the flow.

BUT, you can keep up with the action exclusively with the WWE App! Available for iOS and Android devices!

...How was that? Think they'll give me a job?

Edited by Guest

They've been really bad for commercials in matches the last while. It really kills the flow.

BUT, you can keep up with the action exclusively with the WWE App! Available for iOS and Android devices!

...How was that? Think they'll give me a job?

If your willing to be fed to Cena. I think you'll do just fine for them. :lol:

Not all that great IMO. They had energy but they were overrating alot of stuff and there were alot of random & nonsensical chants.

I enjoyed Cena getting booed though.

I thought the "YES!" chant at the end was really good.

the thing i hate most about crowds is when they start marking out for themselves. like, i probably would have thought the same, since the shield did that to khali on smackdown

Yeah it really was, not even anything special at all and they treat it like he was powerbombed onto tacks or through a burning table or something lol