The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

So is the WWE network only going to be avalable through the TV? There's no legitimate way to throw it up on the computer screen while you are doing some work? Ugh, the whole network is just frustrating, I am perfectly fine with giving my money to the WWE for the network. Instead I am forced to either use a proxy server or addon to use the network or just find a stream online for ppv.

So is the WWE network only going to be avalable through the TV? There's no legitimate way to throw it up on the computer screen while you are doing some work? Ugh, the whole network is just frustrating, I am perfectly fine with giving my money to the WWE for the network. Instead I am forced to either use a proxy server or addon to use the network or just find a stream online for ppv.

I'm not sure if it's available through the channel only, or if subscribers to the channel get access to other stuff as well. I think it might be something like access to an on-demand section that's included with the cost of the channel. But if that's the case, then yes, it's all TV-based, unfortunately. I'm not sure why only Canada is set up this way.

I'm not sure if it's available through the channel only, or if subscribers to the channel get access to other stuff as well. I think it might be something like access to an on-demand section that's included with the cost of the channel. But if that's the case, then yes, it's all TV-based, unfortunately. I'm not sure why only Canada is set up this way.

I bet it has something to do with the CRTC and their ridiculous regulations. We're just gonna have to wait to see how this plays out, but i doubt it will be anything decent.

Good ending to RAW, really enjoyed it, Batista has gotten better in the ring since his return, he did a great job selling & I actually enjoyed the match. Then Bryan beating up HHH was awesome.

But other than the ending it was complete garbage. Terrible go home show. 1/10.

I don't have the wrestlemania feel like I usually do, this card is very weak for a Mania. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with HHH/Bryan (I think that will be a good match) then the Championship match. But thats really it.

Good ending to RAW, really enjoyed it, Batista has gotten better in the ring since his return, he did a great job selling & I actually enjoyed the match. Then Bryan beating up HHH was awesome.

I don't have the wrestlemania feel like I usually do, this card is very weak for a Mania. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with HHH/Bryan (I think that will be a good match) then the Championship match. But thats really it.

Are you on crack or something? Wrestlemania was months ago lol.

Are you on crack or something? Wrestlemania was months ago lol.

I think an F5 is in order, Bork.

Sadly, I'm not surprised that they closed the show with a Stephanie vs. Brie segment for the second week in a row. Last week's was so bad, I feel like they did it again this week just out of stubbornness. Very weak show, overall, for two weeks out from Summer Slam.

The only saving grace was the Ambrose/Rollins stuff, which was great.

Spoiler Alert: Undertaker wins, the streak continues, and a Sting vignette appears after the match.