The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

WWE Live Event in Abbotsford tonight/last night. #WWEAbbotsford is trending.

Here are some pictures from Twitter.

Sandow dressed as a Canadian in Summer

BupODYzCUAIjagC.jpg

Ziggler defeated Orton in Main Event

BuqCn_fIYAAfE4n.jpg

BupceLZIYAAFYNR.jpg

BuqSg5ACYAEHlUW.jpg

@natbynature

3 hours ago

I LOVE coming back to Canada... But @wwehornswoggle gets cranky across the border. I guess he hasn't had his @timhortons fix or any ketchup potato chips yet... Thank you #WWEAbbotsford! Off to #WWEYakima!!

Bup0LpSCQAALC9S.jpg

Ivan P @IvanPrakash84 3h

Ryback at Boston Pizza in Abbotsford. #WWEAbbotsford pic.twitter.com/8XQGw71sjR

Bupvim3IcAAxrvp.jpg

BupZSghIQAAMbcK.jpg

BukqQHMCcAACZ_U.jpg

.@wwehornswoggle doesn't even wanna be my friend. Was it something I did?

BuoyINOIEAAGq0Q.jpg

BuplEiSCQAAX6Gv.jpg

Results for WWE Live Event in Abbotsford:

Big Show squashed Sandow

Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd, El Torito defeated Hornswoggle, Health Slater and Titus O'Neil

Rusev defeated Big E. Big E came out with Canadian Flag. Lana did promo.

Goldust and Stardust defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel

AJ Lee defeated Paige and Natalya in Triple Threat to retain Divas Title

Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins by DQ. Rollins used briefcase. According to a report from someone who attended it appeared a fan tried to hop the railling before the match to try and get to Rollins but security stopped the fan.

Results for WWE Live Event in Abbotsford:

Big Show squashed Sandow

Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd, El Torito defeated Hornswoggle, Health Slater and Titus O'Neil

Rusev defeated Big E. Big E came out with Canadian Flag. Lana did promo.

Goldust and Stardust defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel

AJ Lee defeated Paige and Natalya in Triple Threat to retain Divas Title

Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins by DQ. Rollins used briefcase. According to a report from someone who attended it appeared a fan tried to hop the railling before the match to try and get to Rollins but security stopped the fan.

:bored:

Bryan cheating on his wife with a therapist?

Sounds like Claire Lynch 2.0 to me.

If they are going to copy TNA, atleast copy some of the recent stuff they have been doing, they have been great lately, not old crappy angles that were cringeworthy at best.

HHH is mad at WWE fans. Way to label all fans as "cheap" who haven't subscribed to Network because it's not that we're cheap but rather that Network here in Canada is exclusive to Rogers and none of the other broadcasters such as Shaw, Telus are offering it yet or if they even will be.

Rather than improve the product, the WWE would rather whine & cry that the fans don't like their top guy & won't buy their network.

Great leadership this company has, they are sure in great hands with HHH. :sadno:

What an awful Raw. Both segments with Brie were cringeworthy.

Also, why the hell does Cena wear the belts like that? It looks so stupid.

ya the only bits im really looking at is aj/paige, ambrose/rollins and... that's it? swagger/rusev looks good to me, mostly because of lana =p

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

surely you're smart enough to not buy in to the dirtsheets, smashian lol

on a lighter note i'm working on a paige, lana, aj sig =3

Yeah thats probably bull.

But they have taken this type of attitude towards fans who don't down at there feet in the past. And I hate it, its ridiculous.

I haven't watched RAW in months, just watched reviews, although I sm interested in what happens with the Brock/Cena match.

I always like seeing Lesnar back, he's a beast. I really want Brock to get the clean, decisive win, where he beats the crap out of Cena, but I'm also kinda hoping for a Cena win just so I can see people freakout on the WWE.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

I always like seeing Lesnar back, he's a beast. I really want Brock to get the clean, decisive win, where he beats the crap out of Cena, but I'm also kinda hoping for a Cena win just so I can see people freakout on the WWE.

thats wut im thinking will happen with the cena/lesnar thing. they hype up lesnar ending the streak but jobs to cena (again) just to piss off the smarks

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I can't wait to see Cena vs Lesnar at Summerslam, going to be one hell of a match.

I think we all know Cena will beat Lesnar and Rollins will cash in his Money in the Bank to win the titles.

I'm not looking forward to the Swagger vs Rusev and Jericho vs Wyatt matches, they look like they'll be dissapointing. Also I wish that the Ambrose vs Rollins was a Falls Count Anywhere match, so when Rollins runs away it wouldn't matter.

What I wish the matches were for Summerslam

Lesnar vs Cena - No Holds Barred

Ambrose vs Rollins - Falls Count Anywhere

Orton vs Reigns - Singles Match (which it is)

Jericho vs Wyatt - Don't really care

Rusev vs Swagger - Submission match (it will end up being one)

Ziggler vs Miz - Singles Match (which it is)

Stephanie vs Brie - Loser leaves WWE (then later on comes back, after a week or 2)

AJ Lee vs Paige - Singles match (which it is)

Would make this PPV so much better, but I've noticed that the WWE has gotten softer since I used watch it which was about 6-7 years ago.