The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

It's been a horrible black whole since Vince bought WCW. To be fair, TNA never really had/has any chance to become anything big. Anyone who wants to be a name in Wrestling goes to WWE if possible.

Not even sure why I watch anymore, I just shake my head and think back to what wrestling once was.

I follow local wrestling far more than I used to. At least I can get to know the people wrestling outside of the ring.

I agree TNA never did have a chance.

But atleast for some of us like me it was a place to turn to other than WWE that was mainstream.

Its going to suck without another big company. Wrestling sucks now, and its a shame.

But atleast for some of us like me it was a place to turn to other than WWE that was mainstream.

Its going to suck without another big company. Wrestling sucks now, and its a shame.

How DARE you say that???

Cena is an amazing American hero! Lesnar is an amazing and fighting champion! I love hearing HHH, Steph, and Heyman on the mic for half a Raw show! Sandow totally should be Miz's bitch! Bo Dallas gets matches and that is AWESOME!

How DARE you say that???

Cena is an amazing American hero! Lesnar is an amazing and fighting champion! I love hearing HHH, Steph, and Heyman on the mic for half a Raw show! Sandow totally should be Miz's bitch! Bo Dallas gets matches and that is AWESOME

After TNA goes Lesnar will be pretty much only legitimate, consistenly entertaining thing left. Sadly.

There is still ROH I guess, I hardly watch it though so not really sure if it's any good as a regular watch. I wasn't a TNA fan, so I haven't had a place to turn for a while. Likely why I go to ECCW and ASW these days.

I beleive that wrestling has run its course for the most part, not sure what they can really do that's an original idea. It's all been done.

Looks like Mick Foley is coming back to town:

http://www.realmickfoley.com/2014-canadian-tour/

May have to go see him again, last time was awesome!

yay or nay?

i didn't see this until now. your sig is somehow in my adblock filter XD

umm i would have dropped the bray wyatt text and moved him a little to the right to fit the text in. the focal image (bray) doesn't always have to be right in the center

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

i didn't see this until now. your sig is somehow in my adblock filter XD

umm i would have dropped the bray wyatt text and moved him a little to the right to fit the text in. the focal image (bray) doesn't always have to be right in the center

I see how it is. It's another way of saying my sigs are ugly. :(

I'd like to see him back, I miss Santino
----------------------------------------------------
- Just a little over two months after retiring from WWE, former WWE Superstar Santino Marella is making plans for a comeback after undergoing neck surgery recently. He posted the following on Facebook today:

"Surgery went well, there were some unexpected broken bones in my neck apparently but everything is looking good now, let the legendary comeback begin! 6 months till I get to do what I was born to do again, perform in front of the wwe universe"

NXT wrestler working as The Bunny

NXT star Sami Zayn has reportedly played The Bunny three times in the last two weeks on WWE TV. Zayn has been on the road with the main roster and apparently was the one who frog-splashed Titus O'Neil on last week's RAW. The Bunny was wearing the same wrist tape that Zayn wears that night. The Bunny also did an impressive move at last night's SmackDown tapings. Zayn worked those tapings in a dark match with other NXT stars. This does not mean that Zayn will be revealed as The Bunny in the end. At last word, there was talk of revealing Darren Young as The Bunny to continue his feud with Titus.

Edited by J529

You know what's coming next. Rusev is getting buried.

According to backstage reports, John Cena is planned to square up with Rusev after losing at NoC and avenge the American citizens from Rusev. The original plan was for Cena to call out Swagger to see who the true real american is but WWE thinks it is detrimental for Cena to even be in a program with Jack Swagger. The plan now is to have Swagger get squashed weekly until Cena calls him out on not defending the pride of America.

Ex-Trainer says Reigns isn't ready for Lesnar

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer revealed last month that WWE officials have made plans for Roman Reign's ongoing mega-push to climax at WrestleMania 31 with a match against Brock Lesnar. This direction
was decided "either shortly before or shortly after WrestleMania." Lesnar's beatdown of Cena at SummerSlam was originally intended for Daniel Bryan before he was sidelined due to injury, with Reigns being the WWE Superstar who would emerge to "save the day" at next year's WrestleMania. Dr. Tom Prichard, who oversaw Reigns' developmental as a professional wrestler while working as WWE's head trainer from 2007 to 2012, doesn't believe Reigns is ready to be featured in the WrestleMania main event and take on Lesnar. In an interview this week with DailyDDT.com, he was asked, "In your opinion, do you think Roman Reigns is ready to jump into the main event of WrestleMania and take on Brock Lesnar?" Prichard responded, "Reigns has a way to go in the ring and on the mic. They shouldn't throw him into something that he's not ready for. I don't see anyone with the exception of The Rock who could stand toe to toe with Brock after Cena." Prichard did, however, give his seal of approval for Reigns' former teammates, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, as well as Lesnar and Cena. Prichard was also asked if he feels there are any wrestlers in WWE's developmental system who can become household names for the sports-entertainment organization. "There's a lot of them, if they learn how to play the game," remarked Prichard. "The first "wave" of all NXT stars have yet to arrive. The so-called "NXT talent" there now actually started at Florida Championship Wrestling." He adds that the most important aspects of finding success in WWE is to "stay true to themselves, learn the political climate and adjust." Elsewhere in the interview, Prichard reveals which wrestler he had eye on that didn't land in WWE and former students of his that he was surprised didn't make a bigger splash in WWE.

i have no problem with this really. rusev has something to gain being "buried" by cena because it'll be a main event scene, but it keeps cena off the main event. it makes rusev's character more believable as a monster if he goes against cena, even if he does lose the program. cena can make rusev look like money

We all knew it was only a matter of time before he got buried by an American, just hate the fact it will be Super Cena.

- A fan who attended Tuesday's TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Bethlehem, PA estimated that there were 250-400 fans in attendance. He added that there was total silence during some promos and matches.
:picard:
Edited by Grapefruits

Just got back from Mick Foley and man is that dude an amazing storyteller! I could have listened to him talk for another hour easily. I had no idea what to expect and was quite impressed.

I could listen to him talk all night. I think I'm going to have to see him again when he comes to Abbotsford, well worth the money. Want to get my copy of Have a Nice Day signed as well.