The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

- TNA has cancelled their "Hardcore Halloween" live event tour that was scheduled from October 29th through November 1st. The TNA roster was informed earlier this afternoon and told that they will be receiving partial payment for the tour.

PWInsider reports that internal logistical changes with TNA plans led to the tour being cancelled. TNA officials were said to be very happy with ticket sales so far. An official announcement on the tour will likely be made next week.

The October 30th event was scheduled to be a One Night Only pay-per-view taping.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Internal logistical changes" right. If ticket sale were great they would have made it work.

WWE should keep signing former TNA talents to the point they could do a WWE vs. TNA Invasion storyline and Vince buries TNA once and for all. Vince won't buy TNA, but i'm sure he would offer to buy their video library and all TNA's footage could be put on network.

Great, so I can watch Sting vs. Jeff Hardy again, all 10 seconds of it.

Great, so I can watch Sting vs. Jeff Hardy again, all 10 seconds of it.

Sting spoke on his condition at Q&A session and said that while he feels great, MRI's are showing differently. Sting says the doctors he's been speaking too are telling him things aren't great. Sting said his neck will eventually to be dealt with which sounds like he's going to hold off surgery and wrestle 1 final match at WM next year.

Jeff left WWE on bad terms and had 2 strikes with Wellness Policy violations although there were rumors he was let go because of a 3rd strike but that has never been confirmed.

I think The Hardys will return sometime next year once their contracts are up next year in February unless TNA folds before then. If they do return i'd expect they will return like The Dudleyz. At WM you can have a TLC between Hardys/Dudleyz and another team.

Possible Spoiler on new TNA World Champion

As noted, the current TNA World Title series playing out on Impact Wrestling is a series of matches taped back in July. Spanish wrestling site SoloWrestling has an article here looking at the results from the tapings to determine the winner. It was noted that the matches were taped out or order, and that their prediction could be wrong. From what they deduced, Matt Hardy will defeat Eric Young in the semifinals, while Lashley will defeat EC3. Lashley will then defeat Matt Hardy in the finals to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. It should be noted that the tournament should be playing out over the next couple of months, so if they do tape TV in India later this month as expected, they will be doing the tapings with no World Champion officially crowned.

The worst Raw in a while. It just had nothing going for it, other than New Day.

Cena's segment taking up about 25-30 minutes or so was good, in that I was able to fast forward through a massive segment of Raw without a second thought.

Just awful.

On the local scene:

ECCW HALLOWEEN HELL 2015
Friday, October 30th
- Doors open @ 6:30pm, BELL TIME 7.30PM
Cloverdale Fairgrounds [Agriplex Building] (17798 62 Ave)

- STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE ECCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS -
The Bollywood Boyz [Gurv SIhra & Harv Sihra] (Champions) vs. The Amerikan Gunns [Ethan HD & Mike Santiago] (Challengers)

- FANS BRING THE WEAPONS MATCH -
The House of Hell vs. Andy "The Dreadful" Bird & The Cunninghams [Jack & Karl]

- FATAL FOUR WAY FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE ECCW CHAMPIONSHIP -
Pete Powers vs. Alex Plexis vs. "Supernatural" Nelson Creed vs. El Phantasmo

NICOLE MATTHEWS VS. SHAYNA BAZLER [ONE OF THE FOUR HORSEWOMEN]

PLUS THE CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIP AND ECCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE DEFENDED!

And much more!

========================================

­======

BEER, CIDER AND WINE IS AVAILABLE FOR ADULTS WITH ID FOR 6$

TICKETS:
Front Row - SOLD OUT
Reserved on Floor - $22
General Admission on Bleachers - $18

Buy tickets online:
http://shop.eccw.com/

The worst Raw in a while. It just had nothing going for it, other than New Day.

Cena's segment taking up about 25-30 minutes or so was good, in that I was able to fast forward through a massive segment of Raw without a second thought.

Just awful.

LOL yea that was brutal. the reigns promo didn't sell me on the ppv at all. this guy's just not going to be a main eventer, unless they use his strengths properly. talking aint one of them xD