The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Stephanie McMahon is the worst character ever in WWE. And this week was so F'ing bad. I immediately stopped watching raw after the undertaker segment, and skipped smackdown. She put me in a "I hate wrestling mood". 

Why does she consistently shove all the stars under the bus ? Yet undertaker, a guy who wrestles once a year gets to put her in her place. 

She is a super unlikeable, can't  be touched, Vince McMahon. McMahon would eventually lose or get embarrassed. AND HE WAS ENTERTAINING!!! I can't express my utter detest of this character.

I agree with you guys. In a WWE with Roman Reigns and John Cena, somehow someone who is supposed to be an ancillary authority figure is the most grating and overbearingly dominant detriment to the show. Because she makes herself anything but ancillary. She does everything and anything to everyone without recompense, just to flex her muscles in a non-fictional manner. No one is writing her character like this, or writing her into all the segments she finds herself in because they're unprompted to. This is her ego at work.

1 hour ago, g_bassi13 said:

I agree with you guys. In a WWE with Roman Reigns and John Cena, somehow someone who is supposed to be an ancillary authority figure is the most grating and overbearingly dominant detriment to the show. Because she makes herself anything but ancillary. She does everything and anything to everyone without recompense, just to flex her muscles in a non-fictional manner. No one is writing her character like this, or writing her into all the segments she finds herself in because they're unprompted to. This is her ego at work.

Be A ⭐️

I've been watching John Cena and AJ Styles both since atleast 2005-2006. And while I hate Cena now at one point I actually liked him and thought he wasn't bad. I never liked him as much as AJ but I didn't mind the Cena thing at first.

But to hear David Otunga say on commentary during the mainevent of Smackdown 'Its been a good year for you AJ, but its been a good decade for him' (or something to that effect) is absolutely ridiculous, I get what they were going for, but still no excuse, that is an insult to the intelligence of every wrestling fan who's objectively watched the two during that period of time, to think its even remotely close who the better of the two is. Just in the last 2-3 years alone AJ has been on top of TNA, ROH, Japan and now he's the top dog in the E.

That pissed me off as a long time AJ fan man, what a insult to history of the business. Imagine Kurt Angle (who said AJ was atleast at Shawn's level if not higher) hearing that having worked extensively with both. A perfect example of why the WWE is still a joke to so many people who were once big fans.

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

Looking forward to watching Jade/Rosemary matches in IW's near future. 

Should be good. Their 6 sides of steel match was great. 

Most of Impact has been great/looks like it will be great moving forward. They've still got things on lock. Maybe a little more so even under this new ownership.