The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

And there is no CM Punk. Thought for certain he would be returning after they acknowledged him at the top of the show.

who cares! Cm Punk is an overrated whiny b!tch...He will never be close to Stone Cold Steve Austin as many of his fan boys claim

who cares! Cm Punk is an overrated whiny b!tch...He will never be close to Stone Cold Steve Austin as many of his fan boys claim

Possible the stupidest comment ever CM Punk puts asses in seats and no crap he ain't gonna be close to Austin but as far as the current product is concerned they need him and I don't know what you meant by overrated I'm pretty everyone on this board likes to watch him in the ring

Gotta actually say a pretty decent Raw tonight, but that should be expected heading into Wrestlemania. Still think the Orton/Batista match the way it stands is a bad idea, but man are they heading for a big make or break moment with the fans in regards to Daniel Bryan. If Triple H beats him in any way at Wrestlemania, it could be worse than the time Nash lost to Hogan via the fingerpoke of doom in terms of fan reaction.

Great match though between The Shield and The Wyatt Family. Not sure how it rated compared to their Elimination Chamber match, but lots of great spots in that match. As much as the storylines have sagged recently on Raw, the match quality has been great. Too bad though the teasing of the Shield breakup seems to be confirmed now. Fans in Chicago sure loved them.

I usually skip through Diva matches, but did I see Emma do the Tarantula in her match? Tajiri is probably weeping somewhere...

I just don't understand the WWE these days. There is simply no denying that since Wrestlemania in Miami Daniel Bryan has been the most over guy in that company. The best part about Wrestlemania is the crowd atmosphere and nothing would have been more impressive than however many thousands of fans all doing the Yes chant.

If I was CM Punk I would've walked too. Batista vs Orton? Undertaker vs Brock? Triple H in a match that will also probably somehow involve Shawn Michaels again? 2004 called, they want their top names back.

They absolutely KILLED the guy who would've gotten soooo over as a heel or face by turning Ziggler face too quickly just because one of those typical "we cheer against what you want us to" crowds exploded when he won the title.

At this point I have no idea which match is going close the show at WM but I can't imagine much of a reaction for any of these main events so far can be expected. I don't think even the Undertaker can get a great match out of Brock Lesnar.

This could be of interest to Vancouver Island wrestling fans:

Friday, March 21 in Victoria will now feature former ROH Champion and TNA Tag Team Champion, Davey Richards! You don’t want to miss the chance to see one of the most highly regarded competitiors on the wrestling scene today! Get your tickets soon because chances are that we’ll have wrestling fans from all over Vancouver Island, and even from the Lower Mainland making the trip to see this much anticipated night of wrestling action! Tickets available at www.eccw.com

1978890_772228096120920_607955168_n.jpg

Bobby Lashley returned to TNA showing up at Lockdown and answering EC3's open challenge.

He actually got big pop from crowd.

It was awesome, I wasn't expecting it, I'm excited to see him on Impact later this week.

Speaking of excitement, watching grass grow deliver's more excitement than tonight's RAW, I can barely stay away. I'm seriously considering just shutting off the TV & having a nap.

new jericho show is great. first chris nowinski, but also hearing jericho read out his song lyrics, billy gunn's and zack ryder's is worth the hear alone, especially the lyrics to ass man LOL

also the new season of total divas will have summer rae. yay

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Mickie James is pregant

http://www.examiner.com/article/two-former-diva-s-reportedly-pregnant?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next

Former WWE and TNA Champion Mickie James is also reportedly with child, this coming from sources. James has been accepting more signing gigs of late and telling promoters that are interested in booking her that she is unable to take "bumps" in the ring.

The father of James' baby is said to be current TNA Heavyweight Champion Magnus even though Magnus took to social media late last year saying that the two were no longer a pair and their split was a mutual agreement.

James is an aspiring country singer who has opened for a number of acts including Montgomery Gentry, Gretchen Wilson and Rascal Flatts. A Kickstater campaign raised almost three times the amount James was hoping for to help fund production of her second album.

Attempts to reach management for James has been unsuccessful as of press time.

Scooby to make appearance on Raw?

- WWE's new Scooby-Doo: WrestleMania Mystery DVD and DVD/Blu-ray combo pack is already out in Walmart stores and as noted, is available on iTunes also. It officially releases on March 22nd. There are rumors of an appearance by Scooby on an upcoming episode of RAW.

Edited by J529

Chael Sonnen was on OTR and leaked Steph's cell number.

UFC fighter Chael Sonnen appeared on TSN's Off the Record in Canada this week and was asked by the host about his friend CM Punk's WWE status. Sonnen said he didn't know what was going to happen and didn't know if Punk would be at WrestleMania XXX but said Stephanie McMahon would know.

Sonnen then held up a piece of paper with Stephanie's personal cell phone number on it and told the fans to call the number. Sonnen then told Stephanie, "Tell Hunter I just played the game."

OTR blurred out the number but producers later called and verified that it was indeed Stephanie's personal cell phone number.

Edited by J529

With the stipulation (at least I can predict some things correctly still) added to Daniel Bryan/HHH of if Bryan wins he's added to the main event match, one would think the die hard fans that usually show up to Wrestlemania will be ready to riot if Bryan ends up jobbing to Triple H. I have a bad feeling Triple H is going to put himself over again for no reason and just royally piss everyone off.

On the plus side, at least they added a good old fashioned battle royal to the card. Someone convince Ric Flair to enter it and win it.

With the stipulation (at least I can predict some things correctly still) added to Daniel Bryan/HHH of if Bryan wins he's added to the main event match, one would think the die hard fans that usually show up to Wrestlemania will be ready to riot if Bryan ends up jobbing to Triple H. I have a bad feeling Triple H is going to put himself over again for no reason and just royally piss everyone off.

On the plus side, at least they added a good old fashioned battle royal to the card. Someone convince Ric Flair to enter it and win it.

Another scenario is HHH puts over Bryan, in total shock, post-match attacks him with sledgehammer in weakening him for Title Match.