The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Lesnar Taker?

Edit: Posted 5 mins ago^ but CDC was slow and lagging but woo.

Anybody know how much they pay Undertaker to fight once a year at Wrestlemania?

Does it matter? He's worth every penny, he sells seats!

His entrance STILL sends shivers down my spine. - even though I've watched him since '98.

Chokeslam to hell!

Does it matter? He's worth every penny, he sells seats!

His entrance STILL sends shivers down my spine. - even though I've watched him since '98.

Chokeslam to hell!

Just out of curiosity! The WWE needs him ay Wrestlemania. Dont like his look like now.

Anyways, wow I didnt know he married Michelle McCool.

Really sick of these disrespectful fans every Raw.

Stupid.

Who are they being disrespectful of?

If it's re: their chanting against Batista, from what I heard they were chanting, it was hilarious.

Now I haven't actually seen the show, so if that's not what you were talking about, then that's different.

I had high hopes for WM year with all the stars returning, but it looks like it's shaping out to be one of the cruddy ones.

Orton vs. Batista - No one really cares about this match. Batista wins.

Bray vs. Cena - Cena gets to bury Bray. Derp

Lesnar vs. Undertaker - Personally, I'm not interested. Taker should just skip this year's Mania and wait until they sign Sting.

Daniels vs. Triple H - meh, Daniels wins and finally gets his title shot. Yay?

Who are they being disrespectful of?

If it's re: their chanting against Batista, from what I heard they were chanting, it was hilarious.

Now I haven't actually seen the show, so if that's not what you were talking about, then that's different.

I'm gonna guess the "Husky Harris" chants?

I don't see the point of the chants, I guess it makes the fans feel cool or something, LOL!

I have a feeling the Undertaker/Lesnar match is going to be a train wreck where Take will get seriously hurt. It's a shame WM hinges on Taker because I feel he should have hung it up last year.

If WWE makes the streak end with Lesnar, then they make a mockery of the entire streak. As for the streak continuing, can he really beat Lesnar in a decent match?

Either way, I'm not interested.

Really thought they were going to save the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match with Brock Lesnar. Not understanding the approach with the whole Lesnar has a contract that he can sign for any opponent. Should have just went with: Lesnar wants to conquer The Undertaker's streak rather Lesnar wants to conquer the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, but can't get it and Undertaker randomly shows up.

They can still save the match with CM Punk's return next week in Chicago...or go with what I've heard proposed on podcasts, Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H in the first match of WrestleMania. if Bryan wins, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match becomes a triple threat match.

Who the hell is this wyatt family? noticed the guy has the nazi-esque hawk logo and did a nazi salute walking in the ring

LOL

They are growing on me, I'll be honest.

I think some people here know how I've gone off on the Wyatt family in the past & how I never liked it, but I'm kinda starting to warm up to atleast Bray Wyatt, not the others.

Really sick of these disrespectful fans every Raw. Stupid.

They payed to go to a show, its a product they are beyond unhappy with. They have every right.

I don't appreciate them booing Batista because I was excited for his return now they have pretty much killed it, but its WWE's fault that the fans keep hijacking the shows, not the fans.

And on that note, I heard there was a guy who got kicked out for having a bunch of signs. Like CM Punk/UFC/Bryan/Hogan/Macho Man/Ronda Rousey/Cena. That kind of stuff, nothing that violates the PG rating.

Yeah SK it'll air as one of TNA's ONO series of PPVs.

Ohhh, that sounds good.

Apparently Cena injured himself.

I think they will keep the Shield together now incase Cena can't got then have another Wyatt/Shield match, then they can have Cena bury the Wyatt family when he returns.

Cause I think if they were going to have Cena/Wyatt they would have had the Shield breakup tonight, or atleast have it where they are on the absolute edge of breaking up.

I had high hopes for WM year with all the stars returning, but it looks like it's shaping out to be one of the cruddy ones.

Orton vs. Batista - No one really cares about this match. Batista wins.

Bray vs. Cena - Cena gets to bury Bray.

Derp Lesnar vs. Undertaker - Personally, I'm not interested. Taker should just skip this year's Mania and wait until they sign Sting. Daniels vs. Triple H - meh, Daniels wins and finally gets his title shot. Yay?

I agree, although the Lesnar/Taker match will probably be better than Sting/Taker (if they could get him)

I'm interested to see the Shield, Roman Reigns especially. Aside from that everything else going on right now pretty much sucks.

And on that note, I heard there was a guy who got kicked out for having a bunch of signs. Like CM Punk/UFC/Bryan/Hogan/Macho Man/Ronda Rousey/Cena. That kind of stuff, nothing that violates the PG rating.

I miss the days of seeing almost every fan with a sign when raw first panned over the crowd after the fireworks.

Edited by Grapefruits

Just watched the Undertaker part again, it really looks like Taker was having trouble walking properly up the ramp.

It's also a shame The Undertaker didn't take the pen and sign his name in Lesnars blood on the contract.

It's also a shame that something like this didn't go down years ago when WWE could build a story line and when Taker wasn't almost a cripple.