The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Not going to jump to conclusions, but this is really odd, and possibly drug/suicide? He was pretty young.

I really hate to speculate as well, but suicide sure seems to fit. He was young, but he also did a TONNE of roids back in the day, so it could easily have been a heart attack as well.

Edited by Grapefruits

I really hate to speculate as well, but suicide sure seems to fit. He was young, but he also did a TONNE of roids back in the day, so it could easily have been a heart attack as well.

I kind of am leaning towards my edited theory a bit more now. Why else would they give him the special entrance at Wrestlemania, while everyone was already standing there? Plus the speech on RAW. Vince and co, other HOF'ers etc. must have known too.

I kind of am leaning towards my edited theory a bit more now. Why else would they give him the special entrance at Wrestlemania, while everyone was already standing there? Plus the speech on RAW. Vince and co, other HOF'ers etc. must have known too.

Why did he get all that? Because he was the Warrior. He was one of their biggest performers of all time.

They do the same thing every year with a certain wrestler coming out to their music and coming out alone at Wrestlemania. He really didn't look well at RAW.

Whatever happened, it's really tragic. Warrior was huge when I was a kid. His feud with Rick Rude was amazing.

Yeah, I'm kind of leaning towards, he knew his time was going to be up soon.

You can tell it by his speech at the HoF ceremony and in his RAW promo.

Edited by shiznak

They do the same thing every year with a certain wrestler coming out to their music and coming out alone at Wrestlemania. He really didn't look well at RAW.

Whatever happened, it's really tragic. Warrior was huge when I was a kid. His feud with Rick Rude was amazing.

Ohhh okay, well havent been watching wrestling for awhile so I dont know how that goes, and I wasnt old enough for the Ultimate Warrior era, just thought it seemed a little odd that it was only him.

He looked super rough on Raw...could barely put the mask on. One of my childhood legends...the crazy masked guy who lifted other guys over his head and dropped them on their face. The ULTIMATE Warrior.

There will never be another.

RIP Warrior.

I can't believe this is true, hard to believe he was just on RAW last night. Now he's gone.

I know that is why it's so shocking, fans finally just saw this past weekend after so long. My friend went to Wrestlemania and he was on his way back today had a connection in Dallas, and Warrior was on his same flight, he snapped a photo of him walking in the airport

RIP WARRIOR, always one of the best no matter what and will never be forgotten

I know that is why it's so shocking, fans finally just saw this past weekend after so long. My friend went to Wrestlemania and he was on his way back today had a connection in Dallas, and Warrior was on his same flight, he snapped a photo of him walking in the airport

RIP WARRIOR, always one of the best no matter what and will never be forgotten

I was just watching one of his motivational videos this morning... They are awesome.

RIP Warrior.

• Upvote 1