The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Always feel that way. But I still watch for some reason. Heard a rumour that it's all but official that they're doing yet another triple threat for the belt at Mania (Lesnar/Bryan/Reigns). Kind of a slap in the face to Reigns. The crowd cries and now they pretty much just call the shots.

I heard that too.

Always feel that way. But I still watch for some reason. Heard a rumour that it's all but official that they're doing yet another triple threat for the belt at Mania (Lesnar/Bryan/Reigns). Kind of a slap in the face to Reigns. The crowd cries and now they pretty much just call the shots.

I figured this angle was to make Reigns look stronger. More of a slap in the face of bryan supporters. "We're going to take your favorite guy, who you think can beat brock, and make him look like luongo in Boston."

I figured this angle was to make Reigns look stronger. More of a slap in the face of bryan supporters. "We're going to take your favorite guy, who you think can beat brock, and make him look like luongo in Boston."

I could see that too.

They need to run with this Reigns heat though. I actually thought he did pretty well Monday night. He just reeeeeally needs to stop saying, "believe that!". Man, that is lame.

And is it just me, or is anyone else just loving the Miz/Dow storyline right now? Miz has become such a damn good, believable heel. People just hate him in general and he embraces it. Sandow will get over on this for sure, but then needs to IMMEDIATELY go back to the "SILENCE!!!!" heel.

And is it just me, or is anyone else just loving the Miz/Dow storyline right now? Miz has become such a damn good, believable heel. People just hate him in general and he embraces it. Sandow will get over on this for sure, but then needs to IMMEDIATELY go back to the "SILENCE!!!!" heel.

Probably the best one in wrestling at the moment. If they could fit that match up, and the Rhodes vs. Rhodes one on to the Wrestlemania card, I'd be extremely excited for the PPV, Roman Reigns and Cena be damned.

Probably the best one in wrestling at the moment. If they could fit that match up, and the Rhodes vs. Rhodes one on to the Wrestlemania card, I'd be extremely excited for the PPV, Roman Reigns and Cena be damned.

This is what it may like, and I would be cool with it....

Lesnar vs Reigns - Rollins cashing in of course

Ziggler vs Bryan

Miz vs Sandow

Rhodes vs Rhodes

Ambrose vs Barrett

Cena vs Rusev

Trips vs Sting

Usos vs ??? (hopefully not Asencion)

Random pointless Diva Match

I guess Kane and Big Show have to get in there somehow. Tag team titles? Also, Randy Orton will be back soon I'm sure. Would love to see Rollins try and cash in his briefcase after the main event is done, only to have Orton come in and screw him over.

This is what it may like, and I would be cool with it....

Lesnar vs Reigns - Rollins cashing in of course

Ziggler vs Bryan

Miz vs Sandow

Rhodes vs Rhodes

Ambrose vs Barrett

Cena vs Rusev

Trips vs Sting

Usos vs ??? (hopefully not Asencion)

Random pointless Diva Match

I guess Kane and Big Show have to get in there somehow. Tag team titles? Also, Randy Orton will be back soon I'm sure. Would love to see Rollins try and cash in his briefcase after the main event is done, only to have Orton come in and screw him over.

I would think they'd have matches including Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Sheamus, also I saw online they there will be another battle royal type match.

I would have Usos vs Cesaro & Kidd, I think Cesaro & Kidd are an awesome tag team.

I would think they'd have matches including Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Sheamus, also I saw online they there will be another battle royal type match.

I would have Usos vs Cesaro & Kidd, I think Cesaro & Kidd are an awesome tag team.

Bray's promos seem to be targeting the Undertaker...

Bray's promos seem to be targeting the Undertaker...

Not good:

- For what it's worth, someone recently saw The Undertaker and said it was almost shocking how he looked, saying he moved like his knees were gone and looked like he was 60. Taker is expected to face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 31.

Weird, I thought I typed Bray/Taker, must've deleted by accident.

So yah, add Bray/Taker and likely Rollins/Orton as well. And ughhhh forgot about the returning Sheamus.

WWE Network is expanding in Canada to more providers including Shaw and Telus.

TORONTO (February 12, 2015) Rogers today announced that it has reached carriage agreements for WWE Network with multiple television providers, providing more Canadian fans with access to premium WWE programming. In addition to Rogers and Eastlink, the premium linear TV channel will now also be available to Cogeco Cable Canada, Shaw and Shaw Direct, TELUS Optik TV and TELUS Satellite TV, and Videotron subscribers (see launch dates below).

With WWE Network, fans have access to premium programming that includes every live WWE pay-per-view event featuring next month's highly anticipated Wrestlemania on Sunday, March 29 as well as ground-breaking original series, live in-ring action, reality shows and a video-on-demand library. Additionally, subscribers can now access all of the WWE Network's offerings, including nearly 3,000 hours of content, online via PC or laptop.

Launch dates for the television providers are as follows:

TELUS Satellite TV February 25

Videotron February 25

Cogeco Cable Canada March 26

TELUS Optik TV, Shaw and Shaw Direct to announce their March launch dates in the coming weeks

Fans can contact their television provider for further subscription and channel allocation details.

This past August, Rogers Communications and WWE announced a 10-year broadcast and multimedia agreement, making Rogers the exclusive distributor of WWE's flagship programming in Canada through 2024. The deal extends WWE's programming on Sportsnet 360 and includes the right to distribute WWE Network as a premium linear channel and on multiple digital platforms.

scouting for talent maybe?

Could be. Double J does have a connection with The Bollywood Boys who have wrestled with TNA in the past. They also have some pretty decent talent that could be on his radar. Could also just be an appearance. DDP appeared last year in Cloverdale.

Could also be a way to sell more tickets. ECCW has moved their shows from he Alice McKay building to the Agriplex. They had over 700 for Halloween Hell.

That or maybe GFW probably wants to sign with ECCW for an partnership deal like they do with other promotions.

Could be as well. ECCW has really taken off in the past few years and it would definitely help to get ECCW some more notoriety. It will be interested to see what he has to say.