The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Shemaus is not only returning heel but he could be getting a main event run.

We've noted how Sheamus will be returning to WWE TV soon. Not only do WWE officials want to bring him back as a heel, they're looking at making Sheamus one of the top heels in the company, according to PWInsider. It sounds like he could be in for a main event run when he returns.

Spoiler on next WWE HOF Announcement on Raw

Scheduled to be announced for the WWE 2015 Hall of Fame Class tomorrow on Raw will be Madusa, who held the WWF, WCW and AWA Women's championship.

As Alundra Blayze, WWE built their women's division around her in the early 1990s. When she was released from the company and retained possession of the belt, she returned to WCW during the height of the Monday Night War and in one of the more famous moments of the war, dropped the WWF title into a trash can on live TV.

While the announcement will come as a surprise, it fits the mold of WWE reaching out to estranged talents and putting old controversies to bed via the Hall of Fame, as seen in recent years with Bruno Sammartino and The Ultimate Warrior.

Note from Mike: There's no word as who will induct her, but personally, I would love to see Paul Heyman do the honors as they worked closely in WCW with Madusa a big part of The Dangerous Alliance era, specifically with Rick Rude.

Edited by the last outlaw

I posted something a while back that Jeff Jarrett would be appearing in Cloverdale for ECCW in April. ECCW posted this on facebook today:

ECCW and GFW will be presenting a pro-wrestling seminar with Jeff Jarrett April 11 in Cloverdale. All pro-wrestlers are encouraged to attend. Cost is $100. More information to follow.

Cena wanted to turn heel 5 years ago and return to Dr. of Thuganomics gimmick.

- Boston rap artist Esoteric appeared on The Asked Show this week to promote his upcoming Czarface 2 album. During the interview, which you can watch above, Esoteric was asked about his longtime friendship with John Cena. Esoteric, who appeared on Cena's rap album in 2005, mentioned that John Cena fought for a heel turn about 5 years ago. Esoteric says he helped Cena write the angle, which would have seen Cena return to his "Dr. of Thuganomics" battle rap persona. However, the angle was shot down by WWE management. Esoteric also claims to have written several of the battle raps John Cena used in 2002 - 2003, including Cena's first ever rap, and his Undertaker disses.

Daniel Bryan looks to be either booked in a match againts Sheamus or a the multi-man ladder match for the IC Title.

Yep WWE, thanks for nothing.

I know a lot of people said Bryan's road to WM last year was the plan all along. After seeing all what played out these past few months it's now obvious there was never an initial plan to put DB at the WM30 main event.

Like I said I have never seen the WWE go againts the fans so much. But I guess when you have no other competition I guess you can probably do whatever you want.