The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

That's a pretty big loss for TNA. Wonder where he will end up? I don't really see WWE having much interest in him.

He might follow AJ Styles to indies. If he ended up in WWE perhaps as enforcer and muscle for The Authority. Knowing Vince he would turn him into new Umaga (RIP).

Edited by the last outlaw

Just saw that. Sounds like a terrible idea. Who are they gonna use? Heath slater and Erick Rowan? Or guys from nxt? It's gonna be just as awful as the new day.

I saw Luke Harper doing the Dikembe Mutombo on raw so that could be the index finger used in the logo. He seems like a character that needs to be in a stable.

Not sure how many of you actually follow ECCW, or if any of you do, but one of their more popular wrestlers is helping create a short movie about his struggle with depression.

Here is the Synopsis:

After winning the championship title, Ravenous Randy Myers struggles as his real world responsibilities come crashing down around him. In the fight of his life with undiagnosed depression and treading water financially, his efforts are made harder by an animated version of his own self doubt terrorizing him until he finds himself on the literal edge.

http://theweirdohero.com/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-weirdo-hero-short-film#activity

Orton's return might be held off until after WM. Instead it would be Ziggler vs. Rollins at WM. That match has been done a numbers of times on both Raw and SD, and isn't WM worthy like Orton vs. Rollins would be. Honestly, I can't see them leaving Orton off WM their biggest show of the year. That would be downright stupid.

Theres a lot of people who are assuming that Randy Orton who has been off of WWE television for several months now will be back before WrestleMania next month. Theres been a lot of speculation that Orton will return either at the Fast Lane pay-per-view this Sunday, or the following nights RAW. Well, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer has reported that WWE may hold off Ortons return until after WrestleMania, as WWE is considering having Seth Rollins who was originally scheduled to take on Orton at WrestleMania face off with Dolph Ziggler.

Theyve pulled [Randy Orton] from all TVs. So, I dont know what the story is. He was supposed to start at TV a couple of weeks ago hes ready, hes worked all of the house shows. But for whatever reason, theyve decided to hold off his return, and Im thinking that since hes not going to work [at Fast Lane] they figure theres no point in bringing him back now, and maybe theyre going to bring him back after WrestleMania, or theyll have him do a run-in at WrestleMania.

The original plan was for Orton to be on TV weeks ago, and then he was pulled and hes not advertised on any TVs at all up through WrestleMania. So, maybe theyll setup a big surprise return on TV after Fast Lane, or even at Fast Lane.

Meltzer also noted that Orton was originally supposed to return on the post-Royal Rumble RAW that was snowed out. Orton himself has told fans at appearances that expects to be back on WWE TV at some point in the near future, and its extremely unlikely that hell want to miss WrestleMania.

Edited by the last outlaw

The Bunny is missing according to Adam Rose.

For what it's worth, The Bunny is still listed on WWE's roster page. Adam Rose recently told fans on Twitter that The Bunny was missing and asked for fans to send him photos of Bunny sightings. After being flooded with all sorts of bunny photos, Rose asked fans to stop and said he doesn't care what The Bunny is doing as long as he's not bothering him. The Bunny hasn't appeared with Rose since the December 22nd RAW.

Jake Roberts wants to have one final match at WM next year.

I can't really see that happening, but he kinda deserves a shot considering how he has turned his life around. I think he could do some amazing stuff with Ambrose. Could bring him in as a mentor manager type. Perhaps Amborse vs Roberts at WM.

Also, speaking of Roberts:

That was a poor PPV. I could give it props for the first hour, but it offered little of anything in the other 2. Very by the books. Predictable. Don't know why that last match even got a "this is awesome" chant, as it was just Super Reigns doing a Super Reigns match. There were a few spots, but maybe only one or two of them were anything different.

But yeah, that first hour. Mainly Cody. Damn. That was brilliant. Why isn't this guy an upper card wrestler? I have to keep asking this all the time.

I've lost a lot of excitement for Wrestlemania though. It might just be like a Raw where chunks will have to be fast forwarded through. Maybe even the main event, and some of the other title matches.

That was a poor PPV. I could give it props for the first hour, but it offered little of anything in the other 2. Very by the books. Predictable. Don't know why that last match even got a "this is awesome" chant, as it was just Super Reigns doing a Super Reigns match. There were a few spots, but maybe only one or two of them were anything different.

But yeah, that first hour. Mainly Cody. Damn. That was brilliant. Why isn't this guy an upper card wrestler? I have to keep asking this all the time.

I've lost a lot of excitement for Wrestlemania though. It might just be like a Raw where chunks will have to be fast forwarded through. Maybe even the main event, and some of the other title matches.

I skipped this PPV but was it the first hour that contained Randy Orton coming in and RKOing people?

I heard it was really good up to the Sting and Triple H altercation, and after that it was just basic as hell.