The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

there's nothing conclusive there at all. If anything it disproves him allegedly saying that lol. It was planned and a dumb move by the wwe. Just really stupid to let him lose. Whatever.

...gut feeling Rollins gonna come in and use money in bank contract here. Even though I don't watch wwe, things are predictable for the most part.

Called it :)

Reigns is actually a moron, he actually connected with so many punches and knees and then legit cut open lesnar's head on the post for real

reckless

Did lesnar not hit reigns with legit shots as well? I think they can handle it, and probably planned it that way.

Reigns is actually a moron, he actually connected with so many punches and knees and then legit cut open lesnar's head on the post for real

reckless

No. It was actually 1 fluke punch in the beginning and the pole thing isn't his fault. It's Lesnars' responsibility to not hit it.

No. It was actually 1 fluke punch in the beginning and the pole thing isn't his fault. It's Lesnars' responsibility to not hit it.

did you not see the replay of the knee when they slowed it down? lol

Lesnar's eye was bleeding and swollen and he was bleeding from the mouth as well, it was more than just the one punch

Good wrestlemania imo. Great intense main event, nice if not light match for the undertaker, decent cena match but of course he has to win, good divas match, didn't see the triple h sting match ending that way but I liked it, good ladder match, glad to see Daniel Bryan win the belt, legit worried for Ambrose. That was a nasty spot at the end.