The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Owens should join or be aligned with The Authority. Didn't know he was Canadian.

Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze, & Tye Dillinger are also Canadian. Though, Zayn being Canadian is a little bit more well known, lol.

Owens = Money.

Any thoughts on finish of Cena/Owens? It can't be clean and could see it being DQ, or Samoa Joe coming out to distract Owens.

Probably a double DQ or something like that. Can't see either guy loosing clean

Sting almost went to WWE in 2003. Such a shame it didn't happen. What a moment in history that would have been.

n WWEs recently released book on the Attitude Era, Sting reveals that he was in negotiations with Vince McMahon to join the company in 2003 and was approached with the idea to feud with Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I had been negotiating with Vince [McMahon], and one of the ideas was for me to debut at the end of WrestleMania XIX and confront Stone Cold Steve Austin, says Sting. Negotiations fell apart and it never happened, but it makes you wonder, What if? That was one of the times I was talking with Vince, and it wouldve been an incredible night that wouldve translated into some major, major rivalries and match-ups for years to come.

Austin says, It wouldve been interesting to see Sting get a four or five year run in WWE when he was younger. I actually had no idea that he was that close to signing at one point, but it wouldve been a moment for the ages. As a wrestling fan and as a fan of Sting, its too bad that it never happened.

It's rumoured Stephen Amell vs. Stardust is booked for SummerSlam. Vigilante Arrow is going to destroy Stardust.

The Arrow's Stephen Amell will face Stardust at SummerSlam at the Barclays Center on August 23rd at the Barclays Center, according to Hollywoodlife.com.

Their story claims that Amell and WWE are deciding if Amell should use the name Stephen Amell or play the character of "The Arrow" in the match. Amell was on RAW this past Monday and is expected to make future appearances, however the story of him wrestling may not be accurate according to F4WOnline.