The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I wonder who it is that this man was obsessed with. It's a scary thought to be stalked by someone dangerous like that

Correction. It was Lita who the man was obsessed with.

As noted, Armando Alejandro Montalvo was shot by police Monday afternoon at the WWE Performance Center after charging an officer with a knife. Police revealed that Montalvo had prior incidents at the center leading up to Monday's shooting and was obsessed with an unnamed WWE talent. While no name was revealed during the press conference yesterday, we can now confirm that Montalvo was obsessed with WWE Hall of Famer Lita, who was working at the Performance Center for WWE Tough Enough. Montalvo was arrested back on August 4th at the Center, and at the time of the arrest, he was in possession of a huge sign for Lita. WWE has informed all talents and employees to not comment publicly about the incident.

Someone from TNA's past is returning to work with them in a big role.

Hogan or Bischoff?

Source: PWInsider Elite

We've noted how people within TNA insist that they have big announcements coming soon in regards to their future on TV and Destination America.

For what it's worth, there have been rumors in the past 3 weeks that someone who used to be involved with TNA will be coming back to work with them again. It was said that they could be coming back in a big role.

Eva Marie will be winning NXT Women's Title soon :picard:

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Current plans have WWE NXT Women's Champion Bayley feuding with Dana Brooke and then Eva Marie.

WWE officials really want to validate Eva Marie right now by making her NXT Women's Champion. The idea is that they can tell the story of Eva proving her critics wrong through hard work.

This is just speculation but it looks like Bayley vs. Brooke could kick off at the September 10th NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University with a possible match at the October 7th Takeover event. Eva could start feuding with Bayley at the next set of tapings with a possible match at the NXT "Takeover: London" event in December. A three-way feud to carry them through December is possible also.

Sasha Banks did Q&A on FB. It's worth checking out. She seems really cool.

https://www.facebook.com/927502337293315/videos/vb.927502337293315/951614404882108/?type=2&theater

She was asked:

"Who's your favorite diva of all-time?"

"Who's your favorite diva ever?"

"Who's your favorite diva?"

She answered herself :P:lol:

Edited by the last outlaw

New day sucked when they first got together but now that they're just having fun they're fantastic to watch. Xavier Woods and his trombone was the best part of raw. I couldn't stop laughing when big e whipped Kofi into the corner and xavier accompanied the move with trombone. When somebody inevitably destroys his trombone it is going to be a sad day.

I think TNA is pretty decent at the moment. I dunno. EC3 feels like a pretty legit champion, and the whole GFW angle works pretty well. I mean they're pretty much recycling the invasion angle there, and their Dollhouse thing for the Knockouts is almost NWO esque, but the stuff is very watchable. I don't mind watching it as is. Unlike WWE atm, I'm able to enjoy it in a bit of a kayfabe sense. They're pretty renown for losing their good talent, botching the momentum of their good storylines, and constantly introducing bad ones, but their show is working right now.

More importantly right now, they manage to fill a 2 hour show with matches that matter. It's pretty impressive, really. It's not like they're putting better wrestlers than the WWE out there, that they're writing gold, or that anything about their production process surpasses it, but by keeping it simple the whole thing succeeds.

Ring of Honor is also solid, but it's rarely not. It's just an hour weekly of great wrestlers putting on great matches. Plus they have AJ Styles signed, who's probably one of, if not, the best performers in wrestling today. Their New Japan Pro Wrestling cross promotion episodes were some of the best ones, and even when they don't have those talents the shows are still typically awesome.

I just began to PVR those 2 shows when I came across them on my TV's guide. I'm enjoying them both a little more than Raw because they don't have the run time or the filler to force me to fast forward through them. Raw wasn't too bad this week though. Divas match was pretty decent, and they actually accelerated the title match in a nice twist. New Day putting on a good show like always, though that might be their best yet. But that filler though. Orton vs. Sheamus? Lol.