The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 2017-11-28 at 1:43 PM, Mikey2Dope said:

Was finally able to watch last weeks NXT and man, what a beauty of a match between Gargano & Pete Dunne. 10 minutes of fantastic wrestling. Johnny Wrestling is just such an amazing babyface.

Yeah, should've been on the PPV. 

27 minutes ago, fivethej said:

Anthem isn't going to oppose the battle over the "Broken" gimmick anymore so it will allow Matt to take ownership of it.

WWE plans it for it to be very similar to TNA character but it won't be called "Broken".

Meh, it's going to be terrible. 

42 minutes ago, apollo said:

Not sure what this Broken gimmick is...

Matt Hardy is one of the greatest of all time... why doesn't he just stick with "delete" or matt hardy V1? 

Delete is the shouting cry of broken Matt Hardy. 

And broken Matt Hardy is like V1 on hyper steroids.

I dunno if the WWE could possibly do it right, but Broken Matt Hardy is the best. Speaking for myself, but it was easily the most interesting thing in wrestling in almost a half decade. Helped make 2016 TNA so interesting, before they got completely derailed this year, without him and everyone else they lost.

Watching him break down on that Raw was the first time in a long while that I was actually excited for something they did. But they'll probably screw it up like everything else I do get excited about. It needs legitimate hands-off freedom.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Delete is the shouting cry of broken Matt Hardy. 

And broken Matt Hardy is like V1 on hyper steroids.

I dunno if the WWE could possibly do it right, but Broken Matt Hardy is the best. Speaking for myself, but it was easily the most interesting thing in wrestling in almost a half decade. Helped make 2016 TNA so interesting, before they got completely derailed this year, without him and everyone else they lost.

Watching him break down on that Raw was the first time in a long while that I was actually excited for something they did. But they'll probably screw it up like everything else I do get excited about. It needs legitimate hands-off freedom.

Broken Matt all on his own kept TNA in business for 2016. Anything that wasn't WWE creation they always ruin it. Matt won't all have the free control he had in TNA. Not calling it "Broken" is epic failure right there. WWE is calling him "Woken". Please. 

Man... they really make it hard not to hate Jinder. I was supporting him for a while, but that recent attack on his Sunil and other dude was grusome from Raw last week. (i'm a week behind) 

Can't like him anymore. 

Matt is going to have some creative freedom with Broken/Woken character and has the support of Vince, who sees the opportunity to cash in on a character that is
already established. Thing is Vince could change his mind in a second especially over something that wasn't WWE created.

19 hours ago, fivethej said:

Ronda Rousey signing with WWE is almost finalized.

Should be interesting... 

I like all the new talent on RAW... the smackdown new talent I'm not too big of a fan of ... Ruby Riot scares me... Sarah Logan isn't bad... Liv Morgan seems good but her mic ability is pretty bad. 

I'd love to see Ronda beat Asuka... or Asuka to get a wardrobe adjustment. 

im liking how broken matt's been used so far. you can tell that he has some "creative control" over the character but vince trusts the man to kinda go with it. matt and bray are guys who don't need scripts for some gold. i think broken matt and bray are a good fit here, and bray's been damaged goods for such a long time

10 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

im liking how broken matt's been used so far. you can tell that he has some "creative control" over the character but vince trusts the man to kinda go with it. matt and bray are guys who don't need scripts for some gold. i think broken matt and bray are a good fit here, and bray's been damaged goods for such a long time

It's definitely been entertaining...

I was just watching WWE countdown last night, I think it was most epic comebacks and they featured matt/jeff/lita... I wish they would bring Lita back and re-unite the trio. Would love to see Lita beat Ronda Roussey for the Diva belt too. That'd be awesome!