The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bus Driver Uppercuts Young Woman.

VoiceOfReason_

I don't know about that. I was spanked and so was many of my friends and they all turned into fine citizens of society. Yet I've seen little kids who were never punished or touched turn into brats and little punks that were spoiled. The results speak for themselves and if spanking is the only method to raise the child right, then so be it. I don't mean extreme violence on kids but a balanced reward and punishment system that guides them to what the wrong and right actions are. Kids today are so spoiled and lack manners and most of them probably never had a spanking in their life but I guess that is considered an example of good parenting nowadays.

I can't believe anyone can feel sorry for her when she hit the driver first, don't dish it out if you can't take it. Personally, I think the driver has had trouble with her before, we can't see what stated the argument in the first place, but I get the impression that the two were familiar with each other. This is likely something that has been building for a while and he finally had enough of her attitude, when she hit him, it was the straw that broke the camels back. If they charge him with assault, they will likely have to charge her as well as she initiated the physical confrontation.

Keep your Wizdom to yourself.

Wait until you hit the age of 15. From 15-18 your going to do a lot of dumb things, stuff that you won't even be able to tell your parents. Your life is going to be so "fracked" up for the next couple of years.

Please, stop with the act of violence non-sense. If they don't get a little exposure to that act of violence they will either turn up a spoiled brat with no fear of doing anything or a loud mouth jerk with a big ego or someone who ends up committing suicide because they just got exposed to real acts of violence and bullies.They will eventually become exposed to this "act of violence" once they enter elementary or high school. It is better to prepare them early in their childhood so they don't get a shock once they become a little older and suddenly get exposed to real life violence and a violent society.

Keep your Wizdom to yourself.

Wait until you hit the age of 15. From 15-18 your going to do a lot of dumb things, stuff that you won't even be able to tell your parents. Your life is going to be so "fracked" up for the next couple of years.

I'm just letting you know because you said that the child would talk to his parents and tell the truth. After 15 a lot if things start becoming a secret from your parents and crazy "fracked" up things will happen. I'm just getting out of that age, were one of the craziest 3 years of my life.

I'm just letting you know because you said that the child would talk to his parents and tell the truth. After 15 a lot if things start becoming a secret from your parents and crazy "fracked" up things will happen. I'm just getting out of that age, were one of the craziest 3 years of my life.

Your telling you we're always a good little boy who didn't do anything wrong?

You know that between 15 and 18 years old, it is one of the craziest times in you life. People do a lot of fracked up stuff at that age. It doesn't matter if the kid received a spanking or not, because from 15-18 things will happen. No method really is going to work at a time like that.

I already said this before, but we should just drop this. We are not going to agree on this situation. There is going to be no "winner" and we are not going to change each others minds.

Maybe you should have had your a** beat as a kid. Your behaving like a total douche right now, which is completely unnecessary.

My parents have provided me with things I need and more. I am thankful for everything they have done and are doing for me.

I never really had secrets, but a lot of my friends did dumb things and didn't tell their parents. Did I do some dumb things, of course. Yes I hid some things, but I always told my mom things.

Why don't you stop behaving like a complete clown and just get over yourself.

How about if he called your parents out, would you take it kindly.

I don't really care anymore, I'm Sikh and in my culture kids get beat. It works and it has worked for years and years. You guys can spew whatever garbage you want about how it's abusuve and all that good stuff, but I just don't give a ratsa** anymore.

How about if he called your parents out, would you take it kindly.

I don't really care anymore, I'm Sikh and in my culture kids get beat. It works and it has worked for years and years. You guys can spew whatever garbage you want about how it's abusuve and all that good stuff, but I just don't give a ratsa** anymore.

Archived