The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] GDT Wolves at. Checkers. 12 pm PST

DeNiro

It is early in the season for coaching to be panicing. Cannata is in the ECHL because of ice time. Lack is the #1 in Chicago. If it was late December I might agree with more drastic changes.

I believe the Checkers were the most talented squad the Wolves have met so far this year.

It is early in the season for coaching to be panicing. Cannata is in the ECHL because of ice time. Lack is the #1 in Chicago. If it was late December I might agree with more drastic changes.

I believe the Checkers were the most talented squad the Wolves have met so far this year.

Lets all remember,it is early in the season. The boys are getting thier legs under them.

Just give them all some time to get going. Atleast they are skating and getting some mins in.

Most of the NHL players are relaxing at home with family,these young guys are working hard.

Joslin has looked brutal from what i've seen thus far, especially for a guy with 114 NHL games. When I watched the games against the Heat I noticed Matheson was a much, much better defender than Joslin.

It is also sad to see Desbiens' game decline. The year he scored 21 goals and 47 points as a 23 year old despite being drafted as an enforcer I was optimistic that he could play in the NHL as a regular in a few years. Now he is barely good enough for the AHL.

Early in the season when Joslin and Mullen were paired together I thought they were noticeable in a good way, but since then I haven't seen much to like about Joslin's play. It seems he's on the ice enough to keep hearing his name, but that's hardly enough to impress anyone.

Early in the season when Joslin and Mullen were paired together I thought they were noticeable in a good way, but since then I haven't seen much to like about Joslin's play. It seems he's on the ice enough to keep hearing his name, but that's hardly enough to impress anyone.

They are lucky. I was posting a lot during the draft, saying that Schultz would probably turn out to be the best value at the late picks and was hoping the Canucks would draft him, so it made the trade for Ballard even tougher to swallow.

Schultz had the total package but was buried behind some big and tall defense man in the USA development team, so people questioned his ability. It's too bad, people draft for potential rather than whats right in front of them. There's absolutely no way, I'd even think of drafting a guy like Dylan McIlrath but people love toughness but like we see time and time again. Drafting toughness never prevails. The players need the overall package.

Anyways, I wanted to rant cause I'm glad that a player i wanted is doing so good but at the same time. The only dman i had in front of him was Derek Forbort so =/. Everyone knew Forbort needed time to develop, but one may ask if its even worth it to take a long term project anymore.

Archived