The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lemme Draw You

BananaMash

Are you daft? I'm waiting to get a new mouse or possibly a graphics tablet. My loans don't get here until the 15th apparently, and I'm going to use the money I was supposed to buy a laptop (fixed my old one) with to get a good mouse of probably a graphics tablet. I've said this like 3 or 4 times, but you're the only one who insists on nattering.

I'm tempted to skip you.

Are you daft? I'm waiting to get a new mouse or possibly a graphics tablet. My loans don't get here until the 15th apparently, and I'm going to use the money I was supposed to buy a laptop (fixed my old one) with to get a good mouse of probably a graphics tablet. I've said this like 3 or 4 times, but you're the only one who insists on nattering.

I'm tempted to skip you.

I'm tempted to skip you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived