The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Signing) Canucks sign Cam Barker, 1 yr - $700 K

vancanfan

The bloggers over at Nuck Misconduct teamed up with the Wild's bloggers (from Hockey Wilderness) to talk about Cam Barker.

So Who Is Cam Barker?

There's more to the blog there, but that's the main interview. Not even coming close to complimentary, and it sounds like he's competing with Raymond fro who can fall down the most and not get involved in anything remotely physical. At least we know Raymond has speed.

I've said it before, I'm keeping an open mind (am I trying to convince myself?), but there's just too much bad press out there on Barker to be coincidence. We'll have to wait until we see him in action.

The bloggers over at Nuck Misconduct teamed up with the Wild's bloggers (from Hockey Wilderness) to talk about Cam Barker.

So Who Is Cam Barker?

There's more to the blog there, but that's the main interview. Not even coming close to complimentary, and it sounds like he's competing with Raymond fro who can fall down the most and not get involved in anything remotely physical. At least we know Raymond has speed.

I've said it before, I'm keeping an open mind (am I trying to convince myself?), but there's just too much bad press out there on Barker to be coincidence. We'll have to wait until we see him in action.

Archived