The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Ya, its absolutely ridiculous. They earned a billion bucks in like 3 days and they couldn't use that money to get heists out?

Were they busy swimming in a pool of cash for 11 months or something

No, they immediately began porting the game to next gen and said screw the pleebs on current gen, they can get Hists when the Next Genner's do.

It will be one of the only selling features to lure current gen GTA V'ers to buy a new next Gen copy. Slimy greaseball move by Take Two if you ask me

Man I almost feel sorry for game developers. This ADHD generation gets bored so quick of games. I know friends that traded this game in after 2weeks... I think this is the GOAT honestly, and thats without playing online. Now they're adding online content and they still get bitched at as if its never enough. Maybe if people would savor the game instead of OD'ing on it they still would be able to enjoy it today like I am about too haha.

Man I almost feel sorry for game developers. This ADHD generation gets bored so quick of games. I know friends that traded this game in after 2weeks... I think this is the GOAT honestly, and thats without playing online. Now they're adding online content and they still get bitched at as if its never enough. Maybe if people would savor the game instead of OD'ing on it they still would be able to enjoy it today like I am about too haha.

Well you state over and over again that Heists will be in soon after release and then every so often it's coming "next month"...then it never comes....then maybe I can understand some of the backlash.

Well you state over and over again that Heists will be in soon after release and then every so often it's coming "next month"...then it never comes....then maybe I can understand some of the backlash.

During E3 this year, back in June, Rockstar stated that heists were coming "this Spring" Umm, Spring was already past unless they meant next year which is another 10 months...

• 2 months later...

So rockstar goes out and adds a whole new 1st person view which is pretty huge thing to implement and EA cant even do the 3stars of a game for next gen launch?? Well i guess no one should be surprised. One is top end leading video game developer and the other is a 2bit gongshow with mafia like rights and licences to the most playable sports.

So rockstar goes out and adds a whole new 1st person view which is pretty huge thing to implement and EA cant even do the 3stars of a game for next gen launch?? Well i guess no one should be surprised. One is top end leading video game developer and the other is a 2bit gongshow with mafia like rights and licences to the most playable sports.

Yeah Rockstar never ceases to impress me. That's why there one of the few developers I really don't mind buying games from again and again. GTA5 in first person will be so unreal.

Yeah Rockstar never ceases to impress me. That's why there one of the few developers I really don't mind buying games from again and again. GTA5 in first person will be so unreal.

I'd rather have heists.

After reading about all of the new stuff I'm definitely getting GTA5 for PS4. I was on the fence about it, but with the 1st-person view and all the new stuff I'm grabbing it.

Tons of new convos from the AI in the open world, over 100 new songs, all the wildlife and the way it looks now.

Reading some of IGN's review they said it's the best looking game on new-gen to date.

• 2 weeks later...

So, who bought it again on the PS4/One or got it for the first time?

I got it again today. There's enough things better about the game on next-gen for me to warrant a purchase.

Funny as well, my buddy and my brother as well both bought digital copies and they're installation took like 12 hours. The screen when you're in GTA at the beginning that installs it that takes awhile. My brother was at 1% almost 2 hours ago and is now at 27%.

I bought the disc copy and within 5 minutes I'm at 16%. You would think the digital would be faster than the disc.

Edit: My brother's is at 31% now after 2.5 hours. I just passed him and I'm at 34% and I've been home with the game for 15min.

I pre-ordered it yesterday for the sake of getting the million dollars of in game cash, still waiting for the game to come from future shop. Actually looking forward to playing it all over again, didn't really get the chance to full on explore the game last time because of school.

I pre-ordered it yesterday for the sake of getting the million dollars of in game cash, still waiting for the game to come from future shop. Actually looking forward to playing it all over again, didn't really get the chance to full on explore the game last time because of school.

I went to Future Shop an hour ago and they still had a bunch of copies in Coquitlam. You barely need to pre-order things nowadays. I doubted the re-release was going to sell out fast and I guess I was right. Plus all the other games that come out today, and even on Friday probably means more copies available for GTA.

There's going to be Dragon Age fans getting Inquisition instead of GTA today, and Little Big Planet guys getting that. Smash Bros guys getting that game on Friday instead of GTA today, etc.

Archived