The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider to Start in Dallas

SvenBae

How long until you figure it out Schneider won't be traded? Gillis himself said he has no interest in trading Cory.

Glad Schneids gets Dallas after he stole a point last night. He can also redeem himself since its against the Stars and he played brutally against Dallas last Friday.

Have to go with NoHeart on this one bro... it sounds like you're in fantasy land if you think the management has 'no choice' but to keep Luongo. If that was the case, he wouldn't be on the chopping block in the first place.

Roberto is the ultimate competitor. Why would he accept a trade to Toronto or Florida? To lose for 10 years? He has an NTC and there is no way he'll waive it this year.

I'm telling u... this guy is as cup hungry as ANY player in the league. He's staying. At least this year

I like schneider just as much as any other fan and I like Lu even more!

But putting 100% credit to schneider for that 1 point is plain stupid. The boys rallied back in the last 2.5 minutes to score two goals so give them some damn credit you idiots.

I am happy with either goalie starting because both are easily top 10 in the world.

I like schneider just as much as any other fan and I like Lu even more! But putting 100% credit to schneider for that 1 point is plain stupid. The boys rallied back in the last 2.5 minutes to score two goals so give them some damn credit you idiots. I am happy with either goalie starting because both are easily top 10 in the world.

i like how people say " cory played good last game not knowing how well lu wouldve done." we know how well lu wouldve done there is a large sample size of what happens to Lu when we play that bad infront of him vs the hawks 6 7 8 goals against consistanly .i actually dont think we have ever let up that many grade A scoring chances against any of our goalies since luongo has been here and to only have 3 goals against was flat out amazing. last time we had a goalie stop 3 breakaways in 1 period was bob essensa ,back in the day jovo cop would caugh the puck up at the blue line like it was his day job.

Archived