The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Calgary Flames to move Farm Club to Utica

Probably the same guys who made Vancouvers farm club succeed in Chicago and Montreals farm club succeed in Hamilton.

The problem is people here aren't hockey fans, they are Canuck fans; they support the brand not the game. People in Abbotsford don't support anything unless it involves religion.

Concerts and other entertainment venues in town don't succeed either so there's much more to the problem than the Flames.

I like Abbotsford Aviators alot more than Abbotsford Millionaires.

And it makes more sense too.

I just hope we can get the franchise as I live very close by, a friend had Heat season tickets a few years back and would be interested in buying them again if it becomes our affiliate.

Then I could go all the time.

Probably the same guys who made Vancouvers farm club succeed in Chicago and Montreals farm club succeed in Hamilton.

The problem is people here aren't hockey fans, they are Canuck fans; they support the brand not the game. People in Abbotsford don't support anything unless it involves religion.

Concerts and other entertainment venues in town don't succeed either so there's much more to the problem than the Flames.

Archived