The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Movement] Schroeder called up

Strombone1

This is so stupid he will more than likely be the fourth line center again. idk why this organization likes to screw our prospects over so bad they should have just given Jensen a shot. Schroeder had his shot this year and they chose ebbe.t stop screwing with him and let him play top line minutes in the ahl.

I'm so torn on if I like this move or not. If he's the fourth line centre then I'm not a fan. If he's second then.. we'll see how he plays. I hope he's back with raymond and hansen. They looked good, then again I thought ballard/tanev looked good and they are no longer together so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

AV will probably start him as 2nd line C to appease the fans/owners/GM, but if Schroeder doesn't put up at least 3 points in the 1st period while back-checking hard he will be relegated to the 4th line for the rest of the game.

I said this years ago, and it still holds true, in the new NHL you need rookies on their ELC's to be productive members of your team. With AV at the helm this will never be possible.

AV will probably start him as 2nd line C to appease the fans/owners/GM, but if Schroeder doesn't put up at least 3 points in the 1st period while back-checking hard he will be relegated to the 4th line for the rest of the game.

I said this years ago, and it still holds true, in the new NHL you need rookies on their ELC's to be productive members of your team. With AV at the helm this will never be possible.

Weiss, Schroeder, Sestito, Lapierre, Ebbett and Pinizzotto in our lineup. Oh no that does not look good at all!

We better get a top of the line effort from the top 2 lines, Luongo and all of our defence because this is definitely not a deep lineup right now.

MG has got to get something done to help somehow.

Archived