The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

Tanev might be our best defenceman but that's just because they've all sucked to this point. It's true that he hardly does anything wrong but at the same time he's not really good at anything except his little first pass, which usually doesn't result in any offence anyways.

but you know what. Garrison can't hit the net. The difference between garrison with ehrnoff and salo is. They got the puck to the net from the blue line. They nailed it right home top shelf or got it on the stick of the screening player. Garrison just misses the net completely.

like i said , scratch this season. Try get 1st overall for mackinnion. That will be our center player . He will be our superstar youngster. the future.

next get Jordan subban from belleville bulls. He is a dmen who has good enough points on the back end who could be like his bro s from montreal. Right now jordan at 58 points for the bulls defensive corps. Im from B.C i never seen subban play but he sounds good.

Jc lipon. He is a hard nose , gritty and gets in the face and also score too and play the puck . Pretty much your lucic.

bjorkstrand . He is forward, but heck. He has 1 heck of a shot. From the blue line. He gets the puck in everytime. Originally from Denmark. He is at 68 points with the hawks in his first season.

That should be the canucks target list players they should get.

I have been, am, and will always be a Canucks fan.

This team is in trouble. I understand that. They are disjointed and frantic. The defense is unspeakably porous and weak, and the forwards are uninspired. They need help. They need guidance and vision that a captain can't give. They need weak links and lazy players to be traded or bought out (Edler, Ballard, Booth).

This team needs some killer instinct from more than just five members of the team. This mess we see in front of us tonight is the doing of an agent in managers clothing, and a coach whose playbook was lost in the wash two years ago. It's time to remove the cancers that plagues this team.

Most of them are sitting in the pressbox and behind the bench. With a limp #*$* in their hand trying to call it a ticket to the playoffs.

The team on the ice, the real Canucks, need much more than these imposters will ever offer.

Blaming the players is easy. It's also completely off base.

like i said , scratch this season. Try get 1st overall for mackinnion. That will be our center player . He will be our superstar youngster. the future.

next get Jordan subban from belleville bulls. He is a dmen who has good enough points on the back end who could be like his bro s from montreal. Right now jordan at 58 points for the bulls defensive corps. Im from B.C i never seen subban play but he sounds good.

Jc lipon. He is a hard nose , gritty and gets in the face and also score too and play the puck . Pretty much your lucic.

bjorkstrand . He is forward, but heck. He has 1 heck of a shot. From the blue line. He gets the puck in everytime. Originally from Denmark. He is at 68 points with the hawks in his first season.

That should be the canucks target list players they should get.

I'll be honest guys, I'm excited for a rebuild. I'm excited to assume a new identity. Buffalo is in trouble to. Maybe make a trade with them to get Hodgson back. Hodgson, Kassian, Schroeder, Lack, Tanev, and Connauton could be groomed to be our future, and then of course we could always trade up at the draft this year to get Mackinnon.

And remember guys, there's still the interesting scenario in Edmonton. There's no way they'll be able to afford all their youngings. Between RNH, Eberle, Yakupov, and Hall, I have a feeling that Edmonton would be willing to get rid of Hall either than anyone else, so maybe a trade for Hall would be nice (although seems like a pipe dream).

Also with rumors of Kane wanting out of Winnipeg, maybe we could make a trade for him as well. Might as well sell the whole farm and the "core" that we have.

It's amazing the Canucks are still in the playoffs with this lineup

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Hansen Ebbett Raymond

Pinnizotto Lappy Higgins

Sestito Schroeder Weise

We have one scoring line and alot of bottom 6 players mixed in with career AHLers, Other teams know this, shut down the Sedins and it's game over.

time to hit the PANIC button ...MG...the sky is falling.... <_< ...seriously what can he do...the twins aren't producing....secondary scoring is very sporadic....and defense is also up and down....face it folks the NUCKS suck at the moment....and we have nothing the other teams may want....MG needs to start looking at building an offense away from the sedins...they are getting a bit long in the tooth and other teams' D's know how to play them....so this is the reality.....they will be lucky to make the playoffs...and even if they do they will get bounced in the first round....I don't MG to do much of anything at the trade deadline....

I'll be honest guys, I'm excited for a rebuild. I'm excited to assume a new identity. Buffalo is in trouble to. Maybe make a trade with them to get Hodgson back. Hodgson, Kassian, Schroeder, Lack, Tanev, and Connauton could be groomed to be our future, and then of course we could always trade up at the draft this year to get Mackinnon.

And remember guys, there's still the interesting scenario in Edmonton. There's no way they'll be able to afford all their youngings. Between RNH, Eberle, Yakupov, and Hall, I have a feeling that Edmonton would be willing to get rid of Hall either than anyone else, so maybe a trade for Hall would be nice (although seems like a pipe dream).

Also with rumors of Kane wanting out of Winnipeg, maybe we could make a trade for him as well. Might as well sell the whole farm and the "core" that we have.

Good Canucks Army recap: http://canucksarmy.c...and-chance-data

4 things that stuck out

- As predicted, Canucks handedly outchanced the Wild. This marks the 1st time all season Canucks outchanced their opponent in consecutive games.

- Schroeder was on fire. Best Canucks forward. On the ice for 2 of 12 Canucks EV scoring chances. It doesn't seem like a lot, but it is. He was also was NOT on the ice for a scoring chance against. Higgins-Lappy- Pinz got their collective teeth kicked in on scoring chance differential. Yet, he got no PP time. Hmmmmm?

- Goaltending. It sucks. I've already written the post. But this confirms it.

- Tanev continues to be a great Pker

Archived