The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things people should know but may not

Mainly Mattias

Or... Too bad most men of this generation just either can't do it or refuse to do it. There is no excuse for a man to not be able to cook and clean.

You sound like Ward Cleaver from "Leave It To Beaver". I suppose you want your partner to bring you your slippers, a newspaper and a cocktail before dinner is served at precisely 6pm, too.

This is 2013, dude, not 1953.

:blink:

Yes, yes I do want that. (My ex learned to cook really quickly after I left...he's actually a better cook than I am now...he does all the dinners at Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. and I simply go reap the benefits of that). :)

I've seen Led Zeppelin live. Never mind about those old lady comments young'uns.

Yes, yes I do want that. (My ex learned to cook really quickly after I left...he's actually a better cook than I am now...he does all the dinners at Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. and I simply go reap the benefits of that). :)

I've seen Led Zeppelin live. Never mind about those old lady comments young'uns.

Honestly Our society has no clue how to let got. Technology is killing us not helping. How many of us sleep with our cell phone? Our Ipad? Have a T.V. In the bedroom? Or computer?

We need to learn to let go. It's crazy how fast life is getting a strangled hold on how you interact in any given day.

I'm scared. Where does it end. We need more down time.

Archived