The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official NHL 14 Thread

Please Call 911

Any way I can start a bagm season with Virtanen and McCann under the canucks like Horvat and Shinkaruk, etc are?

I want to update the rosters manually.

The only thing I can think of is to create them as players and then make the real ones really shitty.

EA made it like this so that you'd have to buy a new game next year :(

I dont know if this was already posted or not, but ill post it anyway.

So theres a insane glitch in BAGM. It allows you to buy out any player from any team in NHL, even if your not play as that team.

Heres how to do it:

1) Goto the resign stage

2) Go to your team and look at any player that is signed(to get the best players have it sorted to show the best overalls 1st)

3) Now quickly goto any team and press X on PS3. A on 360. Make sure you can still see your player

4)Now it should show the player you want to buy out, and ask you to confirm that

5) Hit yes

6) Now just fully buy him out

This does not affect your team one bit, just the team whose player it is(dont worry your player wont get bought out)

Enjoy!

I dont know if this was already posted or not, but ill post it anyway.

So theres a insane glitch in BAGM. It allows you to buy out any player from any team in NHL, even if your not play as that team.

Heres how to do it:

1) Goto the resign stage

2) Go to your team and look at any player that is signed(to get the best players have it sorted to show the best overalls 1st)

3) Now quickly goto any team and press X on PS3. A on 360. Make sure you can still see your player

4)Now it should show the player you want to buy out, and ask you to confirm that

5) Hit yes

6) Now just fully buy him out

This does not affect your team one bit, just the team whose player it is(dont worry your player wont get bought out)

Enjoy!

I could see people seriously abusing this, or they could use it for the right reason to help teams get rid of bad contracts (happens a lot with stupid AI)

EA Sports permanently deleted the NHL 14 app because it wants it's users to focus on NHL 15. F'in ridiculous. Another money making scheme. I never knew EA would stoop this low.

It's pathetic, really. I mean, why didn't they close the NHL 13 app last year for the same reason? Because that's still working.

EA Sports permanently deleted the NHL 14 app because it wants it's users to focus on NHL 15. F'in ridiculous. Another money making scheme. I never knew EA would stoop this low.

Wtf? What about all of the people who are regularly in GM Connected leagues that want to check on their teams? How does this benefit NHL 15 in any way? It's like 2 months away.

After a few straight Stanley Cups, I decided to dump some of the old guys and bring in some youth.

Biggest one - Traded Kesler to Boston for the 3rd overall pick - a 6'6 79 overall 4.5 star defenceman right out of the draft.

Sedin - Sedin - E Kane

Kassian - Vermette - Frolik / J Jokinen

Silfverberg - Hertl - Frolik / J Jokinen

B Pouliot - Campbell/Cormier - Paille

Edler - Gudbranson

Hamhuis - Larsson

Kilger (acquired in Kes deal) - Gustafsson

Quick

Lack

Best part - I still have 11 mil in cap space!

I wish EA would come out with a pre-draft roster update and update that would allow us to start at the 2014 draft. I know it would never happen, but if they did something like that - I imagine it wouldn't be terribly hard to implement - it could allow them to push the release of NHL 15 till October

Ice tilt continues to piss me off. 38 shots on goal, 1 goal. Other guy wins 2 faceoffs and has 11 shots, scores 5 goals. HUT daily rewards continues to screw me over as well. Settings don't change back if you accidentally switch from hardcore sim back to sim. I think my games just f***** because nobody else seems to have the AI holding problem. I'm done until 15, this is just ridiculous.

My NHL 14 profile got corrupt AGAIN. This is the THIRD TIME this has happened. I even paid money to get some boosts unlocked the second time this happened. I even spent quite a few hours manually updating rosters and upgrading players. What a waste of time. Anyone know what to do?!?!? I'm so frustrated right now.

My NHL 14 profile got corrupt AGAIN. This is the THIRD TIME this has happened. I even paid money to get some boosts unlocked the second time this happened. I even spent quite a few hours manually updating rosters and upgrading players. What a waste of time. Anyone know what to do?!?!? I'm so frustrated right now.

What do you mean? My EASHL profile got reset so all of my boosts were locked. I reset my 360, then I went in and looked at my vouchers and they were all there. I just had to re-apply them.

Since I'm not getting NHL 15 I'm updating the NHL 14 rosters. Going to be a pain in the ass creating the first two rounds of players (and making the ones in the game really bad). So far I only have Demko, but he wasn't even in the game so that was a bonus lol.

Other than that I'm all updated :)

Since I'm not getting NHL 15 I'm updating the NHL 14 rosters. Going to be a pain in the ass creating the first two rounds of players (and making the ones in the game really bad). So far I only have Demko, but he wasn't even in the game so that was a bonus lol.

Other than that I'm all updated :)

I could be wrong on this, but i dont think created players can be drafted.

I could be wrong on this, but i dont think created players can be drafted.

I'm creating the past draft's prospects (Reinhart, Ekblad, etc...), putting them on their NHL team, and then making the ones already in the game absolutely terrible so that they won't get drafted. I'm only doing the first two rounds (plus Tryamkin :P ), so the 2014 draft will suck in BAGM :P

NHL games should really be coming out a few days after the draft or even 2nd week of July so they can update free agency. It's super frustrating waiting for the new games to come after the draft is done because it changes be a GM structure with the draft picks and also some teams if a big trade is made. Currently the title never gets updated so were sitting with outdated rosters until September. As soon as the regular season ends, that should be EA's cue to stop updating the "current" game.

It'd be nice seeing the draft then getting the new game shortly after with it being fully updated. That way the game is constantly up to date.

TL;DR: Release NHL games in early July and stop updating the game when playoffs start.

Archived