The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else play Simpsons Tapped Out on the ipad?

:D

Just started playing a few days ago. I'm just wondering how difficult it will be to earn donuts later on in the game. Should I spend the donuts I have now to hurry the production of certain quests or should I save them?

I'd recommend against using donuts to speed up tasks. They are very precious. Once you get to the bonus levels it gets a little quicker to get donuts. I probably get at least a bonus level a week and as long as I have 100K (which I normally do), that guarantees 3 donuts.

Just started playing a few days ago. I'm just wondering how difficult it will be to earn donuts later on in the game. Should I spend the donuts I have now to hurry the production of certain quests or should I save them?

Don't do that, it's a waste. Make sure you get the Jebediah Springfield statue. Just keep clicking Homer before you assign him a task.

Can't be bothered with Krustyland, have a hard enough time earning money for the building in the quests in Springfield.

I have yet to use any donuts and now have exactly 69. :bigblush: What should I spend them on? Mystery box? Homer Buddha? One of the 60-donut characters?

I'm building Krustyland at a snails pace, and I'm up to date with the buildings. I Only have characters do tasks there if the time I'm setting my other characters on match up.

As for the donut's, I'd go for a character at your stage. They're more entertaining than a decoration.

Can't be bothered with Krustyland, have a hard enough time earning money for the building in the quests in Springfield.

I have yet to use any donuts and now have exactly 69. :bigblush: What should I spend them on? Mystery box? Homer Buddha? One of the 60-donut characters?

Send them to me

Edit: But yeah, snag a character. It will start to make you money right off the skip while the Homer Buddha's will just get your four pieces of fence.

I got squeaky voiced teen, I think he was definitely worth it but my friend said if I waited could have got him in a mystery box..

Not to worry. If your time comes up to get the Squeaky Voiced Teen in the mystery box and you already have him, you'll get 30 donuts instead.

Archived