Daniel Paille - Patrick Maroon - Devin Setoguchi

Matt Kassian

Andrei Markov - Ryan Murray

Justin Braun - Hampus Lindholm

Jordan Leopold - Andrew MacDonald

Thomas Hickey

Martin Brodeur

Curtis McElhinney

We firmly believe that we are a better team than the standings show, and will continue to improve throughout the season.

Nice moves getting some cap relief to get your young D-men into your NHL roster. Great turnaround for Minni so far in my mind

NEW JERSEY DEVILS UPDATED LINES

FORWARDS

(16:30) Milan Lucic - (21:22) Anze Kopitar - (20:41) Alexander Ovechkin

(18:03) Brooks Laich - (18:41) Mike Ribeiro - (00:00) Carl Hagelin

(12:42) Colin Greening - (18:01) Rich Peverley - (13:21) Carl Soderberg

(14:27) Joakim Andersson - (14:09) Marcus Kruger - (11:08) Kyle Palmieri

(11:14) Dustin Jeffrey - (08:10) Colin Fraser

DEFENSEMEN

(21:30) Niklas Kronwall - (22:33) John Carlson

(19:22) Erik Gustafsson - (18:52) Matt Irwin

(16:07) Nick Leddy - (17:55) Torey Krug

(08:46) Deryk Engelland

GOALTENDERS

( 10 starts ) Braden Holtby

( 2 starts ) Michal Neuvirth

The Blues wants to wish Nick Schultz all the best in Columbus. This move was necessary because we needed a Spot of Rookie Eric Gelinas . Further Nick brought not that to the Team what we have expected from. Nick was claimed off the Waivers in the Off Season with some high expections ans as an result of those expections we Moves Andrei Sekera. Another wrong move finally ...

Now we are going with our "Youth" Gryba, Prout and Gelinas to the Future.

Blues Lineup Update

TJ Galiardi - David Legwand © - Cody Hodgson (A)

Michael Bournival - Marcel Goc(A) - Martin Erat

Nick Spaling - Stephen Weiss - Sean Bergenheim

Brenden Morrow - Joe Vitale - Rostislav Olesz

Michael Raffl - Will Acton

Josh Gorges - Christian Ehrhoff(A)

John Erskine - Henrik Tallinder

Dalton Prout - Eric Gryba

Eric Gelinas

Steve Mason

Joey MacDonald

Nights like last night remind me that its very early in the season and nothing/no one is safe. 2 points last night in total and a humble moment as i realize without Mike Smith's goalie goal I would be out of the top ten now. Silver Lining: Squeak also got 2 points meaning only Greensman made substantial gains on me in the top three, leading the league by more than 50 points. Ottawa and San Jose are so close behind me I can feel the snow on my neck from their skates. lol...oh the roller coaster of the CDCGML.

Assignment: Johan Larsson has been assigned to the Connecticut Whale, the Rangers affiliate team. (not waiver eligible)

Recall: Carter Ashton has been recalled to the Rangers from Connecticut.

the two players will swap depth chart positions and a refreshed Whale Roster will be posted later this week.

So, Gagner expected to play tonight for the Oilers...

Just curious, but wasn't he supposed to be out "at least 6-8 weeks" with that broken jaw?? Funny how the prognosis for Oiler players is always so bleak, especially while they're tweeting pictures before Kassians hearing, and then they make a miraculously speedy recovery, isn't it?

I mean, RNH was supposed to be out until November 1st, but he came back Oct. 7th. Gagner was expected to miss until mid-November at the earliest, and he's back already.

I have to wonder if their doctors are just really terrible at determining a timeline, or if they're doing it to try and increase the severity of suspensions against players who commit fouls against their team? Not saying the Kassian suspension wasn't warrented, I would have given him something for being so reckless with his stick. But I still think 8 games is excessive for an accidental errant high stick. But I digress....

Given the league's penchant for suspending based on injury rather than by the action, do you guys think this sort of thing is common practice by some teams, to announce/make potential injuries in these cases seem much worse than they are to try and get a longer suspension for the other teams players? Some players just heal faster, and that could be the case here of course, not screaming conspiracy or anything, but in such a competitive league and given the ineptitude of the league to get a proper handle on suspensions, I wonder if this is a strategy that some teams would employ??

Activation: The Washington Capitals activate Sam Gagner and place him on the NHL roster.

Assignment: The Washington Capitals assign Jacob Josefson to the AHL in order to make roster room for Sam Gagner.

Washington Capitals Lineup:

Evander Kane - Pavel Datsyuk - Patrik Elias

Rene Bourque - Kyle Turris - Brad Boyes

Sam Gagner - Andrew Cogliano - Zack Kassian

Richard Panik - Rob Klinkhammer - Justin Fontaine

Chris Kreider, Jordin Tootoo

Tobias Enstrom - Keith Yandle

Sergei Gonchar - Ryan Ellis

Mark Fayne - Kyle Quincey

Nick Holden

Devan Dubnyk

Thomas Greiss

Up to 7th place, Stewie is alright and will play tonight, Coyle should return Friday after missing 11 games, and Helm is expected to debut Friday or at the latest this weekend, doesn't get much better than that! :bigblush:

Archived