The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

WAIVERS: The Winnipeg Jets have claimed Gleason Fournier from the St. Louis Blues via waivers.

We want to wish Gleason all the best in Winnipeg and we hope he will find his way to the NHL in the next Years.

This move was necessary after the Signing of Ben Chiarot , one not confirmed signing of another Defender and the fact that we have to sign Prospect Brady Skjei.

With me in my Millionaires Sweater and Ma in her Canucks Cap, we all settled down for a long WJC nap.

Good luck to Team Finland, aside from our Canadian boys, Finland is the team for me!

Rangers Prospect Mikko Vainonen will be there on the blueline. In the 12-13 year with the Frontenacs of the OHL, Mikko played 55 games and posted 22 points. At .760ppg from the blueline that year but minus11 in the +- young Mikko has grown as a player in North America and turned his negative plusminus into PLUS14 this year, although fewer points this year as he turns his attn to more defensive zone awareness. 2 goals and an assist in 4 playoff games in North America. One to Watch.

Likewise, fellow prospect Zach Stepan will be on the ice at the WJC for team USA. Zach had 32 goals and 46 assists in 56 games last year in the USHL before joining NCAA's Minnesota State University where he has 4g and 4a in 14 games so far this year. Down the line Zach will be a force to reckon with in the CDCGML.

test test

CDC GM LEAGUE SCORING LEADERS

OVERALL SCORING

304 small.png Mike Smith

267 small.png Sidney Crosby

260 small.png Antti Niemi

258 small.png Erik Karlsson

258 small.png Duncan Keith

250 small.png Ben Bishop

247 small.png Marc-Andre Fleury

246 small.png Corey Perry

240 small.png Tuukka Rask

234 small.png Ryan Getzlaf

FORWARDS

267 small.png Sidney Crosby

246 small.png Corey Perry

234 small.png Ryan Getzlaf

230 small.png Patrick Kane

230 small.png Chris Kunitz

216 small.png Evgeni Malkin

215 small.png David Backes

207 small.png Alexander Steen

199 small.png Alexander Ovechkin

197 small.png John Tavares

DEFENSEMEN

258 small.png Erik Karlsson

258 small.png Duncan Keith

234 small.png P.K. Subban

215 small.png Dustin Byfuglien

214 small.png Brent Seabrook

212 small.png Niklas Kronwall

203 small.png Drew Doughty

197 small.png Kevin Shattenkirk

191 small.png Jay Bouwmeester

191 small.png Jason Garrison

GOALTENDERS

304 small.png Mike Smith

250 small.png Ben Bishop

225 small.png Josh Harding

220 small.png Roberto Luongo

212 small.png Carey Price

205 small.png Jaroslav Halak

202 small.png Kari Lehtonen

ROOKIES

154 small.png Radko Gudas

154 small.png Torey Krug

136 small.png Reilly Smith

132 small.png Chris Kreider

126 small.png Nathan MacKinnon

* CDC GM LEAGUE SCORING leaders through 12/26/13

CDC GM LEAGUE SCORING LEADERS

OVERALL SCORING

GOALTENDERS

304 small.png Mike Smith

250 small.png Ben Bishop

225 small.png Josh Harding

220 small.png Roberto Luongo

212 small.png Carey Price

205 small.png Jaroslav Halak

202 small.png Kari Lehtonen

ROOKIES

154 small.png Radko Gudas

154 small.png Torey Krug

136 small.png Reilly Smith

132 small.png Chris Kreider

126 small.png Nathan MacKinnon

* CDC GM LEAGUE SCORING leaders through 12/26/13

Steve Mason and Eric Gelinas coming closer in those categories

GAME ON!

I trust everyone is having very happy holidays, and enjoying the WJC tournament, but our game is back in action tonight, with a wide range of players on the ice.

I want everyone that I may have been in conversation with last week via PM to know that my wicked stupid 'thing' happened again.

In 2007 I bought a new computer and promptly completely forgot my password to login to my account here, and the email it is attached to has long since gone..so i can't reset the password. So I made this account to get back in. Well, several years later I got a new machine and wouldn't you know it, the old original account showed up as my login and a random try at the pw worked.

Well, now yet again I got a new machine and wouldn't you know it, completely lost that account again and don't know the password, haven't used it in years..its all auto...but on the old rig.

SO, I am back to the 2007 me and not the original me from a decade ago.

Curt, I have asked over the years for mods help on this and never gotten a reply, just so you know it isn't intended as a violation of the TOS, I just would like my original account back, and can't log in and don't have access to its email address. Sucks to be me.

Therefore, if everyone I was talking to over the past weeks could PM me at this account until and unless I get the old one logged in again. I think this would need MOD intervention to give me a new email address attached to it so i can reset the PW..but I digress....THanks for your patience guys.

GAME ON!

I trust everyone is having very happy holidays, and enjoying the WJC tournament, but our game is back in action tonight, with a wide range of players on the ice.

I want everyone that I may have been in conversation with last week via PM to know that my wicked stupid 'thing' happened again.

In 2007 I bought a new computer and promptly completely forgot my password to login to my account here, and the email it is attached to has long since gone..so i can't reset the password. So I made this account to get back in. Well, several years later I got a new machine and wouldn't you know it, the old original account showed up as my login and a random try at the pw worked.

Well, now yet again I got a new machine and wouldn't you know it, completely lost that account again and don't know the password, haven't used it in years..its all auto...but on the old rig.

SO, I am back to the 2007 me and not the original me from a decade ago.

Curt, I have asked over the years for mods help on this and never gotten a reply, just so you know it isn't intended as a violation of the TOS, I just would like my original account back, and can't log in and don't have access to its email address. Sucks to be me.

Therefore, if everyone I was talking to over the past weeks could PM me at this account until and unless I get the old one logged in again. I think this would need MOD intervention to give me a new email address attached to it so i can reset the PW..but I digress....THanks for your patience guys.

This Sounds really weird

Yes, until 8:00 am tomorrow pst. I guess some teams are now posting moves, etc but nothing will go through until after tomorrow at 8 am also being dated from 8 am onwards, not backdated to time of post.

Exactly.

I have no idea if I am able to get online tomorrow between 8-12, so figured I should recall Petrovic while I can.

Archived