The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I need the Wild to beat the Avs and the Flyers to beat the Rangers for me to have a chance against Chicago in round 2 (provided we both advance)

The Minnesota Misconducts will be a force regardless IMO

Troubles a'Bruin in Ottawa, while in Phoenix, the student has become the master! (well done ThatMike, I wouldn't have guessed that you would upset Squeak! and yes, Chicago was served Deep Dish, I had forgotten they were higher in league standings than the jets, but were lower by division rules for Wildcard qualifications.

standingsWestern.png

small.png 282-vs-186 small.png

small.png 128-vs-195 small.png

small.png 222-vs-191 small.png

small.png 119-vs-167 small.png

standingsEastern.png

small.png 431-vs-280 small.png

small.png 264-vs-266 small.png

small.png 277-vs-241 small.png

small.png 154-vs-140 small.png

Troubles a'Bruin in Ottawa, while in Phoenix, the student has become the master! (well done ThatMike, I wouldn't have guessed that you would upset Squeak! and yes, Chicago was served Deep Dish, I had forgotten they were higher in league standings than the jets, but were lower by division rules for Wildcard qualifications.

standingsWestern.png

small.png 282-vs-186 small.png

small.png 128-vs-195 small.png

small.png 222-vs-191 small.png

small.png 119-vs-167 small.png

standingsEastern.png

small.png 277-vs-241 small.png

small.png 154-vs-140 small.png

Isles would be at 298.

Ottawa V Boston is down to the wire, with 2 points difference and Several skaters on the ice for both teams. GML Analysts are giving the edge to the Senators, trailing in the series but with a marked man advantage in tonights action.

Buffalo trails the Devils by 25 points and That series is not over either with the always in top form Sabres icing 5 of their best six tonight to try to make up those points against 3 Devils.

Washington is 16 back of the Rangers and the New York GM is confident his team can hold the line tonight with playoff team leaders Jake Muzzin and Joe Thornton on the ice.

Out West, the major battles have been fought and all four campaigns are winding down. All but the Wild V Vancouver series, which is about 35 points apart, however it would be a substantial uphill climb for Vancouver. Stranger things have happened!

standingsWestern.png

small.png 310-vs-189 small.png

small.png 128-vs-207 small.png

small.png 226-vs-191 small.png

small.png 121-vs-171 small.png

standingsEastern.png

small.png 277-vs-252 small.png

small.png 156-vs-140 small.png

Henrik Lundqvist comes down with the flu, and Cam Talbot has to make a surprise game 7 start. Talbot has a sensational game, pitching a shutout in a 1-0 Rangers victory, in which Talbot assisted on the only goal, a shorthanded breakaway marker from JT Miller. Mark Streit receives an uncharacteristic 5 minute boarding major and a game misconduct, totaling 15 minutes in penalties, after a questionable hit on Derek Stepan triggers a line brawl half way through the 2nd period. Tyler Kennedy finally gets into the lineup and responds with a 3 point night, leading the Sharks to a 5-4 4th overtime victory over the Kings in probably the most important game in San Jose's history. And finally, with Tyson Barrie still hurt and Matt Cooke serving his suspension, Nino Niederreiter has a solid night, scoring once and adding 2 helpers as the Wild edge out Colorado 4-3 to win their series.

This is the only scenario in which the Jets will manage to advance tonight.

Hey, it could happen!... :unsure:

Congratulations to Chicago for their series win!

Archived