The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

There should be a CDCGML version of the movie "Draft Day"... Starring Kevin Costner as... The Minister!!!

Hehee, I am gonna say James Franco for T.M.

I think Costner could do a good me. I'm not that old yet though. A young Costner.

I thought Curt had already cast the role for Eric Bana though,

But I had a drunk girl tell me I looked like a guy from Grey's Anatomy last week. Being single I had no idea who she meant. Had to look it up on IMDB.

Who would play you, yosh?

You remember the movie The Dude? K, well I am not the dude, BUT I think John Goodman, from his days acting in The Dude would just about cover me off perfectly.

John-Goodman-Lebowski_l.jpg

John_Goodman_With_a_Pistol.jpg

The Detroit Red Wings are looking to move the 12th overall selection in the 2014 draft. Moving up in the draft or moving down would be considered, as the Wings would still like to retain a 1st round pick this year. Any interested teams are asked to contact the Red Wings.

TRADE: The Columbus Blue Jackets have made a trade with the Florida Panthers.

To CBJ:

LA 2014 1st Round Draft Selection

To FLA:

NSH 2014 2nd Round Draft Selection (37th overall)

ANA 2014 2nd Round Draft Selection (40th overall)

Happy to have added these two picks as the guys we are more intrigued by we feel will still be available in this range. Thanks to Webb for the smooth negotiation.

What could be the last night of round 2 tonight, unless the NHL's LA Kings win and force a game 7! Our game aside I am cheering hard for Montreal to go thru and meet AV's Rangers in da turd. Also, I am cheering for Moen, Vanek, Bourque, Emelin, Meszaros and Iginla to be involved in a line brawl, get 2 mins, 5 mins and ten mins each for absurdity and net me 102 goonery points to get back in the competition!

standingsWestern.png

PACIFIC

146 small.png vs small.png 77

CENTRAL

157 small.png vs small.png 114

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

229 small.png vs small.png 99

METROPOLITAN

197 small.png vs small.png 110

Archived