The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

For OTTS:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nhl/1690/corey-crawford

Corey Crawford (lower body) is expected to be sidelined for about three weeks.

Crawford left Sunday's game because of the ailment. He has a 2.47 GAA and .907 save percentage in 27 contests this season. With backup netminder Nikolai Khabibulin sidelined too, it seems probable that Antti Raanta will get a fair amount of playing time for the remainder of the month. Dec 10 - 1:26 PM

Datsyuk is playing tonight after missing 7 straight!

Tonights Lineup:

Elias - Datsyuk - Boyes

Kreider - Turris - Gagner

Fontaine - Cogliano - Panik

Pardy - Klinkhammer - Kassian

Ellis - Yandle

Enstrom - Despres

Gonchar - Fayne

Dubnyk

Greiss

Scratches: Kyle Quincey, Rene Bourque(lower body), Evander Kane(lower body)

Taps are running HOT tonight in New York as Jake Muzzin taps in his second PP whizzbanger of the year, 7 point night for Jakers.

Not to be outdone on the blueline, Sami Salo is showing that old dogs know all the tricks posting his own 7 point night.

Steve Bernier is still adjusting to his new locker room mates, but found time to chip in with 3 of his own.

Jimmy Hayes currently sits with 2 points tonight, another newcomer earning his stars and stripes in Madison Square Garden.

Hehe, Klein with 2....still skating are Joensuu, Vanek, Sekera, Iginla, Stajan, Backlund, Hudler and Thornton...21 points and half our fire power yet to play..hehe

Connor Murphy, with no points yet tonight, has the most ice time of any Coyote out there except Tomas ZGreiss, the netminder, Grats to Rookie Connor Murphy on an outstanding entrance to the NHL.

PATRICK BORDELEAU scores his 4th of the year!!!!!!

Not your highlight reel news you say?

Well, it is when your talking about a guy who has the frame and build to be a top flight power forward in our league, an "assist, score and drop em when you gotta" kind of guy...only his skating has been holding him back a bit. He has ranged from less than 2 mins a game to less than 11 minutes a game, averaging 6 and has managed 4 goals and is on pace for more than 10 now. Patrick pulled himself up from the ECHL after CHL teenager years. In the "A" he had 460 penalty minutes and scored 33 points in 228 games, so you have to figure if he is worth a penalty point a game or more and also scores 4 NHL goals in 28 games...did i luck out or what? I will go with 'what'. Good Scouting.

Thanks for reading.

Primal.

PATRICK BORDELEAU scores his 4th of the year!!!!!!

Not your highlight reel news you say?

Well, it is when your talking about a guy who has the frame and build to be a top flight power forward in our league, an "assist, score and drop em when you gotta" kind of guy...only his skating has been holding him back a bit. He has ranged from less than 2 mins a game to less than 11 minutes a game, averaging 6 and has managed 4 goals and is on pace for more than 10 now. Patrick pulled himself up from the ECHL after CHL teenager years. In the "A" he had 460 penalty minutes and scored 33 points in 228 games, so you have to figure if he is worth a penalty point a game or more and also scores 4 NHL goals in 28 games...did i luck out or what? I will go with 'what'. Good Scouting.

Thanks for reading.

Primal.

Did I mention Jesse Joensuu? Ditto for this kid!!!!

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

small.png Florida Panthers 2341

small.png Ottawa Senators 2210

small.png Boston Bruins 2118

small.png Buffalo Sabres 2018

small.png Detroit Redwings 1667

small.png Tampa Bay Lightning 1605

small.png Toronto Maple Leafs 1541

small.png Montreal Canadiens 1539

METROPOLITAN

small.png New Jersey Devils 2030

small.png Pittsburgh Penguins 1912

small.png New York Rangers 1906

small.png New York Islanders 1882

small.png Washington Capitals 1807

small.png Carolina Hurricanes 1774

small.png Philadelphia Flyers 1388

standingsWestern.png

CENTRAL

small.png Minnesota Wild 1836

small.png Chicago Blackhawks 1748

small.png Winnipeg Jets 1725

small.png Colorado Avalanche 1709

small.png Nashville Predators 1581

small.png St Louis Blues 1451

small.png Dallas Stars 1278

small.png Columbus Blue Jackets 1163

PACIFIC

small.png San Jose Sharks 2015

small.png Los Angeles Kings 1964

small.png Phoenix Coyotes 1857

small.png Edmonton Oilers 1792

small.png Anaheim Ducks 1746

small.png Vancouver Canucks 1724

small.png Calgary Flames 1330

Afternoon Gents

Been some time, but I'm finally able to access the fantasy section of CDC :towel:

Have PMed C2X to see if there are any vacancies - it's great to see the league going strong after so many years!

Great to hear from you after such a long time!

No harm in throwing an application in, as we encourage past GM'S and new members to do so if they have interest in the League.

Great to hear from you after such a long time!

No harm in throwing an application in, as we encourage past GM'S and new members to do so if they have interest in the League.

Thanks Mike, I presume your side is right up at the top as usual? We'll see what c2x has to say, I don't mind waiting or spending some time as an assistant. Would just be fantastic to get back into this!

Seems that Galiardi and Erskine will return soon.

Well needed guys since Gryba and Hoffman are scratches most of the Time.

Ramo still in full competition with Berra...its an up and down..lol

oh...see that Hoffman got assigned ..sadly no scorerpoints in this period.

may he ll return later during the Season.

what the heck i ve done that i get punished like a criminal?

Weiss (groin) is out indefinitely, the Detroit Free Press reports.

Analysis: Yet another setback befalls the struggling center, as even when healthy, Weiss has not played particularly well. He will miss at least a week with the injury and probably more.

:picard: :picard: :picard:

Archived