The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Didn't OTTS move the players to a team in Pennsylvania before the 10pm deadline?

I was only given the option to trade those two even though I asked if I coul just trade back. I mean I met the demands even though I was furious about it. I would like to keep Matt and Marc Eduardo in my organization as they are huge pieces and never were out of my top 4 I hope I can keep these guys as I'm really upset right now

I respect the leagues rules but I don understand why the trades were just rejected instead of me having an hour to trade two cornerstones of my franchise. I'm begging you guys please let me keep Matt and Marc Eduardo please please please please

Thank c&g and da noose for calming me down I would've lost if it i didn't have someone to yell at about this on the phone

It's actually "da.moose". "da noose" is the rope we are all hoping is not currently hanging off your bedroom ceiling right now.

Am totally confused why Niskanen and Vlasic are the ones on waivers? Maybe a statement from their agents?

They requested a trade due to ice time but they were never out of m top 4 I can't move them they mean so much to me. I moved beach and Braun even though I really didn't want to please let me keep my guys please.

I respect the leagues rules but I don understand why the trades were just rejected instead of me having an hour to trade two cornerstones of my franchise. I'm begging you guys please let me keep Matt and Marc Eduardo please please please please

PM.

ACTIVATE: Tomas Hertl and Anton Belov from IR

Hagelin - Strome - Okposo

Clutterbuck - Bailey - Stalberg

Desjardins - Sheppard - Torres

Bissonnette - Hertl - Johnson

McLaren

Boyle - Hedman

Josi - De Haan

Rundblad - Bellemore

Belov

Budaj