The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

The Tampa Bay Lightning would like to congratulate the Florida Panthers and/or the Minnesota Wild on their CDCGML title.

I think the only way we can settle this is an interpretive dance battle...

Looks like we're staying up until 1 then!

Even though it means I lose, I think the fairest way is regular season points honestly.

I really am impressed by these comments Caboose, showing some respect and humility.

I agree with you.

I really am impressed by these comments Caboose, showing some respect and humility.

I agree with you.

Honestly, me too, he's been dominant for nearly 3 years now. But we'll see how pickup scores it.

EDIT: though I do like the interpretive dance idea... :lol:

Honestly, me too, he's been dominant for nearly 3 years now. But we'll see how pickup scores it.

I don't think pickup will even score it.

Technically, Otis is nearly 400 points ahead of me, the system won't even look at a tie breaker.

*Hint hint* I should be on the competition committee ;)

Wow,first off thank you everyone.... still can't believe it.

Unfortunately I was working tonight so I was just listening to the game on the radio while I was driving and everytime they said Toffoli's name in OT I kept holding my breath, hearing the commentator say Toffoli and Carter were separated gave me hope that I could somehow pull it out. when I heard Toffoli shot it and Martinez got the rebound I had to pull over and I literally let out the biggest WOOO ever then checked the thread on my phone :P can't remember many times in my life that I was that happy..

I've been apart of this league since I was 14/15 years old, there is a lot of special people in this league that I've become good friends with and it feels unreal to share this experience with everyone, thank you all so much for all the time and effort put into this league there isn't many places like it.

Even though it means I lose, I think the fairest way is regular season points honestly.

Great series bro.. that night after game 3 I had given up pretty much all hope.. unreal team and great GM/person.

Wow,first off thank you everyone.... still can't believe it.

Unfortunately I was working tonight so I was just listening to the game on the radio while I was driving and everytime they said Toffoli's name in OT I kept holding my breath, hearing the commentator say Toffoli and Carter were separated gave me hope that I could somehow pull it out. when I heard Toffoli shot it and Martinez got the rebound I had to pull over and I literally let out the biggest WOOO ever then checked the thread on my phone :P can't remember many times in my life that I was that happy..

I've been apart of this league since I was 14/15 years old, there is a lot of special people in this league that I've become good friends with and it feels unreal to share this experience with everyone, thank you all so much for all the time and effort put into this league there isn't many places like it.

I am still waiting on the tale of the tape,,,,errr update, but I can say that if Florida has won it all, OTTS, you do deserve the win with your passion, team building, enthusiasm and emotion. If real NHL ownership and GM's cared this much, the sport would dwarf Football in america. Congrats to the winners, and really your both winners tonight. Looking forward to some deals and some fist waiving in the future seasons. Seriously, grats to both of you.

Right on mate , I really admire people that exhibit a sense of fair play.

What a fantastic final series , It's never over till it's over.

Congratulations OTTS you built a Helluva team, that dominated in the regular season.

Wall Street Amigo reminds me a lot of the Dale Talon fiasco in Chicago. Builds a winning team. Makes a couple bad decisions and gets let go then watches Stan Bowman win a cup with his team. Hopefully WSA continues the trend and gets hired again like Talon did in Florida!

lol....I guess if you call being critically sick and in the hospital a "couple of bad decisions".....

Archived