The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Suits

T-rex930

Although I do find Federer somewhat suspicious(mainly because all he does is vote and he never gives reasons for his votes) the only person we are certain was mafia is Snozberries. Therefore, the people who voted Federer in an attempt to save Snozberries seem suspicious to me. You were one of those people, so that's why I'm voting for you.

Although I do find Federer somewhat suspicious(mainly because all he does is vote and he never gives reasons for his votes) the only person we are certain was mafia is Snozberries. Therefore, the people who voted Federer in an attempt to save Snozberries seem suspicious to me. You were one of those people, so that's why I'm voting for you.

Mafia MO is to bandwagon on votes, Tiger was the one who spearheaded the snoz vote and hasn't set a foot wrong yet IMO

I certainly could be wrong but I feel tiger is TP. Plus if he was mafia, why would he have gotten snoz killed off, only to be voted off this round? You'd think if the mafia wanted him to be trusted he wouldn't have so many votes from questionable people right now

Mafia MO is to bandwagon on votes, Tiger was the one who spearheaded the snoz vote and hasn't set a foot wrong yet IMO

I certainly could be wrong but I feel tiger is TP. Plus if he was mafia, why would he have gotten snoz killed off, only to be voted off this round? You'd think if the mafia wanted him to be trusted he wouldn't have so many votes from questionable people right now

Archived