The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Suits

T-rex930

I don't see where it says it can't save people from hanging.

I'm saying player A has the Medic Kit. Apples says to vote off intoewsables on Nightfall 1. Player A gives two names to transfer Medic Kit to(apples is one of them). Apples recieves Medic Kit for Nightfall 2. TP try to vote off Apples because intoewsables was TP. Apples is saved from hanging due to Medic Kit.

If you follow that, then that's what I mean. Clearly it's all hypothetical thinking but it's still a decent possibility. On the flipside Apples could be 100% telling the truth and could be the sheriff who investigated intoewsables. If that's the case then I would assume the mafia would try and take him out. Either way, I don't see him lasting past this night.

The medic kit has the EXACT saving powers of the Doctor. The Doctor cannot save a person from hanging, therefore, the Medic Kit cannot either.

Oh, I get what you meant about giving it to him tomorrow, you were assuming the scenario that we vote out Intoewsables. That seems pretty unlikely at this point though.

I don't think it does, but I'm pretty sure it was stated in the last thread.

Plus it'd be pretty illogical if we were setting a guy up to be hung, his head is in the noose, the suddenly he yells, "HA! I have a FIRST AID KIT! There's no way you can touch me now!"

And then we'd wander off dejectedly, muttering, "Man, I really wanted to hang him. But he had a first aid kit, so what can I possibly do?"

This is my last ditch effort, but the reason why the Mafia dominated last game was because of the TPs inability to make up their own decisions. It was really easy to manipulate and make TPs vote the way we wanted. Everyone just followed the"popular" vote. Its almost as if people were scared to go against the norm and the "popular" choice. Stand up for yourself, stand up for those who were bullied in school, but you were too afraid to say anything, stand up for me. Don't make the same mistake twice. For those who voted against me without giving a valid reason besides following the popular choice, I hope you trip an apple peel. May my hanging be a glorious death and bring forth the same pain and suffering of those who has also innocently fallen.

Amen.

This is my last ditch effort, but the reason why the Mafia dominated last game was because of the TPs inability to make up their own decisions. It was really easy to manipulate and make TPs vote the way we wanted. Everyone just followed the"popular" vote. Its almost as if people were scared to go against the norm and the "popular" choice. Stand up for yourself, stand up for those who were bullied in school, but you were too afraid to say anything, stand up for me. Don't make the same mistake twice. For those who voted against me without giving a valid reason besides following the popular choice, I hope you trip an apple peel. May my hanging be a glorious death and bring forth the same pain and suffering of those who has also innocently fallen.

Amen.

You need to come up with some really awesome last words. I had some prepared for last round, but T-rex told me I wasn't allowed last words :(.

Oh and btw, think on your actions last round. All the innocents you voted off, with no show of mercy whatsoever. I was one of those people. Think about it, and realize you reap what you sow. Lynch the innocents, and the innocents will lynch you.

I'm still not gonna vote for you though, since I was in the same situation last round and have some sympathy for you because of it.

FYI...

Apples (10) - Intoewsables, canucklax, One one two, Crom!, Captain Aerosex, Blueberries, TheRussianRocket, JE14, Where's Wellwood, Gally

Intoewsables (3) - Apples, Federer, Alchemy Time

canucklax (1) - Peaches

Peaches (1) - TIGER SINGH

Abstain (5) /No Vote (4) - Snozberries, Malkin Cookies, Reigning Champ, Go Faulk Yourself, Kiwis / mau5trap, fwybwed, Mufasa, Snake Doctor

Take from that whatever you will. Probably worth keeping an eye on those who haven't posted at all, as well as those who are wishy-washy and won't pick a side.

Archived