The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Suits

T-rex930

Vote snozberries but have a feeling Reigning Champ is vig/SK. Been really quiet(trying to fly under the radar) and then posts two words(a vote) in order to avoid being god killed.

Message to Mafia: Kill Reigning Champ for me? Pllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have been working and haven't had a chance to defend myself.

I really have nothing to say that could defend myself (and I think it's too late anyway), but is everyone seriously going to listen to Tiger Singh?

His reasoning for voting for me is that I voted for intoewsable last round, but if I were in the mafia, why would I vote for Intoewsable to be hung, when I could just murder him with my mafia vote?

voting Federer

Just because, he has the second most votes.

I have been working and haven't had a chance to defend myself.

I really have nothing to say that could defend myself (and I think it's too late anyway), but is everyone seriously going to listen to Tiger Singh?

His reasoning for voting for me is that I voted for intoewsable last round, but if I were in the mafia, why would I vote for Intoewsable to be hung, when I could just murder him with my mafia vote?

voting Federer

Just because, he has the second most votes.

Gally drank too much absinthe and gets brutally beaten by the mafia using furbies.

Fwybwed has a weird name thats hard to type. Vig kills him for it.

JE14 likes eberle and isnt a truck Canuckle head. Serial Killer didnt like that. JE 14 is beaten to death with a chain of ketchup packets.

The town hates snoz as well as berries. So Snozberries is todays sacrificial lamb.

Gally is killed by Mafia

Snozberries is lynched

fwybwed is vig killed

JE 14 is SK'd

1. Gally [TP]

2. Apples [TP]

3. Crom!

4. mau5trap

5. Intoewsables [TP]

6. Where's Wellwood

7. Malkin Cookies

8. One one two [TP]

9. JE14 [TP]

10. Peaches

11. RussianRocket

12. Snozberries [Mafia]

13. Alchemy Time

14. CaptainAerosex [Mafia]

15. fwybwed [TP]

16. Reigning Champ

17. Blueberries

18. canucklax

19. Go Faulk Yourself

20. TIGER SINGH

21. Mufasa

22. Federer

23. Kiwis

24. Snake Doctor

PS, i only counted votes upto 10:30PM. All other votes will carry over to next round.

PPS And sorry for the delay on Friday nights! I prefer to go out and get smashed!

Archived