The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All canucks fans please listen to this

Proballhockeyplayer

Luongo is our number 1 and we should be proud all of the true fans should listen to this. I wonder how you guys would react if you were luongo in the past year how would you sleep because you know what you will be thinking what if i wake up tommorow and iam traded. Canucks fans need to cheer luongo like they used to every save luongo makes yell luuuu we need to show luuuuu that we care about him. Sometimes i feel like you guys cheer more when schneider lets in a goal more than luongo making a save and not just luongo the whole team. We need the building to go insANE every night. I might only be 11 but listen i can tell whats right from wrong and the way some of these fans treat luongo is wrong what happened to these times were luongo made a save and the building went insane

as a goalie when the fans clap it just puts you on fire you feel untochable you feel like you have unlimeted reflexes and can make any stop now if you guys want luongo to be good step one is start cheering on luongo and the rest of the team.

LISTEN TO THE SONG IF YOU HAVE A HEART OF A CANUCK AND IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY DONT COMMENT JUST LEAVE

You took the only scene worth watching in Rocky Balboa and used it as a voice over. You're now reposting something Tiger Singh just posted, from which the thread was locked... duplicate account or just intentionally stupid?

Granted the vid was good, and motivational but I'm not over the moon of a 34 y/o Luongo who at this point must have a certain level of disdain for our fine city.

Archived