The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Propaganda

T-rex930

Last round Captain Aerosex came to me saying that he was suspicious of Blueberries and Where's Wellwood. He was right about Blueberries so I'm assuming he isn't the sk, so that only leaves Where's Wellwood. Just voicing out my thoughts here.

Vote Where's Wellwood

The thing is though, you can't gain much from who the SK suspects since he wants everyone dead. The fact that Captain Aerosex correctly suspected Blueberries of being mafia doesn't clear him from being SK.

I'm suspicious of you because one of the rounds that you didn't vote in, there wasn't a SK kill either which could mean you're the SK and was busy that day thus no vote and no kill.

I'm suspicious of Captain Aerosex he contacted me saying he thinks I'm the TP, so if he also contacted you saying he suspects me, he could just be playing us against each other.

I think you'd recognize that I'm TP by the information I've told you, and be attempting to convince me that you're TP.

If I get lynched, and you're TP, and you see that the information I told was true (and I can prove it easily) you're going to realize I'm the one you should've been appealing to.

Your only option is to vote Crom! and hope I side with you, because he's out for the night apparently.

Unless you put up a strong case to me proving you're TP, my vote doesn't change in the next 15 minutes.

I don't have a strong case because I haven't been very active in this game. I actually found this game early on to be quite boring, more so than the first 2. it only got good as it went on. You might not believe me, but I'm TP.

That's why I'm asking what evidence do you have that I'm not TP. Give me a chance to disprove that evidence.

I just know there's something dark in me and I hide it. I certainly don't talk about it, but it's there always, this Dark Passenger. And when he's driving, I feel alive, half sick with the thrill of complete wrongness. I don't fight him, I don't want to. He's all I've got. Nothing else could love me, not even... especially not me. Or is that just a lie the Dark Passenger tells me? Because lately there are these moments when I feel connected to something else... someone. It's like the mask is slipping and things... people... who never mattered before are suddenly starting to matter. It scares the hell out of me.

2550608-dexter.jpg

Comes down to 2 minutes, Where's Wellwood. Unless you change your vote to Crom! and convince me you're TP I can't vote for you and the games hinges on that. Think about it, why would the Serial Killer be pushing this hard in the game with this time left.

unvote Captain Aerosex

vote Crom.

As it stands right now the SK has the win. Crom's been the most silent of us three and since he isn't pushing for a change of vote it now seems like he's the SK.

Archived