The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL Network snub Game 7 vs. Chicago?

This week, vote on the best Game 7s in the past 20 years

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=81404&navid=nhl:topheads

While I may be a homer, I feel that game 7 vs chicago was a fantastic NHL game and had everything a fan could want. Hits, penalty shot, heroic saves, late game-tying goal, heartbreak and slaying of a dragon.

Just curious if you guys think this game should have been listed instead of some of the others?

This week, vote on the best Game 7s in the past 20 years

http://www.nhl.com/i...id=nhl:topheads

While I may be a homer, I feel that game 7 vs chicago was a fantastic NHL game and had everything a fan could want. Hits, penalty shot, heroic saves, late game-tying goal, heartbreak and slaying of a dragon.

Just curious if you guys think this game should have been listed instead of some of the others?

The Bruins have been to alot of game 7's in the last decade so statistically, there'd be more to choose from. But yeah, the Bruins/Habs game wasn't that great. I actually would put the Bruins/Caps game above ours. That was an exciting game where the underdog won.

4 decades doesn't matter when they're only choosing from the last 2. And you claim the game to be just average with no reasoning whatsoever.

And if the Hawks won that would've made it an even greater game to the typical hockey fan. Coming back from 0-3, tying it last minute, and beating the President's trophy team. Why even ask that?

And it wasn't a bounce that won it, it was a bad clear by the defender and a great play by Burrows. Try to remember the game correctly.

Archived