Haven't seen a thread on this, so:

Mon, Sept 16 - San Jose - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC - 7 PM

Wed, Sept 18 - Edmonton - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC - 7 PM

Sat, Sept 21 - Edmonton - Rexall Place - Edmonton, AB - 7 PM

Mon, Sept 23 - Phoenix - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC - 7 PM

Tue, Sept 24 - San Jose - Sap Center - San Jose, CA - 7 PM

Thu, Sept 26 - New York Rangers - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC - 7PM

Looking forward to playing SJ :P

The pre-season game against the NY Rangers won't be much fun. The NY Rangers are playing 4 games in 5 nights, and even though it's our last pre-season game, the NY Rangers play the LA Kings the next night.

My guess is, NY Rangers dresses a really crappy line-up against the Canucks, where as Canucks pretty much dress a full line-up and slaughter the NY Rangers. No one will care though, and AV will make it bluntly clear (by benching 6 to 7 of his top guys) that he could care less about the game. That makes it anti-climatic. The true test comes in 2014 when the NY Rangers visit for a regular season game. By then, the tensions will be heated especially if both teams are in playoff contention.

By the way, WHO THE HELL DID THE NEW YORK RANGERS PISS OFF????! WOW!!!!!!

All 6 of their pre-season games are "AWAY" games.... AND THEN they start off the season with a 9 game ROAD trip. They don't play their first home game until October 28th!!! Never seen that before. Insanity. Is Madison Square Garden going under renovations or something? Ah... that must be it! I just clued in as I am typing this. That blows for rangers fans.

The pre-season game against the NY Rangers won't be much fun. The NY Rangers are playing 4 games in 5 nights, and even though it's our last pre-season game, the NY Rangers play the LA Kings the next night.

My guess is, NY Rangers dresses a really crappy line-up against the Canucks, where as Canucks pretty much dress a full line-up and slaughter the NY Rangers. No one will care though, and AV will make it bluntly clear (by benching 6 to 7 of his top guys) that he could care less about the game. That makes it anti-climatic. The true test comes in 2014 when the NY Rangers visit for a regular season game. By then, the tensions will be heated especially if both teams are in playoff contention.

Archived