The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Still Traumatized Jay & Dan left...

They were pretty awesome, but in all honesty, I've completely forgotten about them already.

Maybe it's because I rarely watch sports highlights in the offseason, or maybe its because they just weren't as great as I originally thought they were.

As a Canadian, Jay & Dan was the best thing that ever happened. Yea they left a few months ago but it's just not the same anymore....before, you could tune in at night or in the morning and you'd always get a laugh, get up to date on sports, and the days would be lightened up by them. Now, watching any sports network feels so boring and it really can't be explained....their loss to Canada is one that can't be made up. It's cool they decided to go to LA but damn does it ever suck for us Canadians. Just doesn't feel right.

Just found this awesome video montage of Jay and Dan, and in it are a lot of clips which haven't been seen before...brings back good memories as much as it hurts.

....although it's been a few months, how does the departure of Jay & Dan effect you today? To me, it just really sucks...feels like something was taken away from me.

Archived