The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Is he gone to bed? Since you guys hired him couldn't he have made his pick then.

He applied a few days ago, then he was just made GM because he is a better fit then the other GM. He technically hasn't accepted the role yet ( But he knows he wants to )

would rather a consistent all star goalie that gets majority of the starts, plus with a team that might actually score this year. 30+wins with a few shutouts and OTLs. big points for this league

Fair enough

Don't drop names it doesn't matter now but people will get mad later

Lol, kk.

Even while waiting for my first pick I have made a great pick...... ;) Welcome to the team BH.

Now get to work scouting...... :P

Thanks for the vote of confidence my friend. I am already hard at work chatting up the girls who clean the ice up between plays , we all know that is the best way to scout for players B)Philly-Ice-Girl.jpg

Thanks for the vote of confidence my friend. I am already hard at work chatting up the girls who clean the ice up between plays , we all know that is the best way to scout for players B)Philly-Ice-Girl.jpg

I don't know whether I should give you a raise for thinking outside the box or fire you because I didn't think of that........:)

Archived