The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Not Michael Dunahee

250Integra

I find it a bit odd how it played out. Did the cops really need to call him and drop a bomb like this on him or would there be a better way to do it? Maybe have a cute copper visit him at work or school and have a nice quiet discussion and then go from there, Lots of emotions have been fracked with including the Dunahee's. The police send a squad car out to track down a bad guy, how 'bout a similar investment for an innocent.

Don't know how anyone can even say that the OP's story was full of holes. He told the truth the entire time. He just said that the police had contacted him and thought that he may be Michael Dunahee and that they wanted him to do a DNA test. He didn't say he was MD, he didn't even say that he thought he was MD. Hopefully the guy can come back to the board and post as a regular fan instead of having idiots call him out for something he didn't even do wrong.

Well when someone makes a pretty amazing claim/speculation don't be surprised at the full gamut of reactions. He didn't have to post it on here. Sounds like he had a tough life, and didn't want to discuss it. Fair enough.

It's sort of hard to not give out personal information, when you're trying to piece together your past. Can't blame people for asking questions, and wanting more info.

I wish him all the best regardless. On the plus side maybe this will help raise awareness for missing children.

Well when someone makes a pretty amazing claim/speculation don't be surprised at the full gamut of reactions. He didn't have to post it on here. Sounds like he had a tough life, and didn't want to discuss it. Fair enough.

It's sort of hard to not give out personal information, when you're trying to piece together your past. Can't blame people for asking questions, and wanting more info.

I wish him all the best regardless. On the plus side maybe this will help raise awareness for missing children.

I only encouraged him to tell the cops to F**K O**. And not let them run him through an emotional roller coaster for nothing. I mean the evidence was....a projection of what he might look like as an adult, based on a photo of a toddler.....that's right a frackin whim.....at best. I mean if he was MD, shouldn't they have been investigating his parents.

He said his father left when he was young and his mother recently passed away. There were no parents to investigate.

Archived