The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Amazing intro "We are all Canucks"

Honeydews

I actually like it but the narration ruined it. The U2 one was really good and tough to beat. I just hope we follow through with everything they set out to do at the start with this intro.

U2 focussed on the players coming out of the tunnel and had a really inspirational feel to it.

This little show they do now is anticlimactic by the end of it and to me takes the focus away from the players. It doesn't build up to the team coming out of the tunnel like the U2 intro did. The players are almost an afterthought to "the show".

Besides, with where this team is at right now, the current intro just doesn't feel right to me.

• 1 month later...

Still gives me goosebumps. I miss those years, minus all the playoff failure haha....

YES!!!!!!!!

My teen years... 13 year old punk putting holes in my wall then to experience the playoff break down.. So heart breaking. I joined CDC after haha

• 3 weeks later...

"dooo dooo doo doo WE AAAAAAAAAAAARE CANUCKS!" The funniest part.

......then whoa whoa, wait for it........

the crest gets thrown down and BOOM IT'S THE CENTRE ICE WHOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like the voiceover guy is trying to sell me Hot Wheels, or mentioned earlier, a Ford F-150.

The process is cool but lots of of unneeded corniness.

I'm not a fan of the song. Intro video is mediocre.

So here's the way I look at it:

You're telling me that in the entire world of music out there, there isn't a single song that properly encapsulates what it means to be a Canuck, or a song that will fire the fans and team up as they step on the ice (like Chicago - Enter Sandman and so on) so they go out and make a crappy 'We Are All Canucks' anthem.

It's flat out embarrassing.

I haven't personally met a single fan who likes it. Maybe I just run in cynical circles.

Incredibly lame like the entire presentation and music in the arena in general. And not to let the fans off the hook here - the crowd participation is downright pathetic.

I like the black keys, but the old goal song was waaaaay better and literally pumped you up like crazy. Remember?

BANG BANG BANG BANG, VAMANOS VAMANOS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6FV2qR2TY

please bring it back

I think the current goal song would have more effect if they somehow got the crowd chanting with the "hey's" in the GOTC edit they use, maybe put some HEY animations on the board timed with the music to get the crowd to understand? That's just me, but also if anyone noticed Al Murdoch, the PA announcer used a new call before the powerplay: "Alright Vancouver, the powerplay starts NOW!"

Archived