The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Amazing intro "We are all Canucks"

Honeydews

Meh, did not care for it.

i share your feelings for it. what was that?? seriously?

when will we have something cool? the only remotely cool thing about it was the ending when the metal plate they are building fall to center ice. the music was terrible, so was the talking. and the videography.

just my opinion.. i dont get to go to canucks game cause i live in ottawa.. luckily i get to miss that terrible intro.

the voiceover is one of the corniest things i've ever heard, the rest of the video was top notch, but the voice seriously tarnishes it

Wow ... Sadly I agree ... Whoever chose that voice over artist was an idiot .. that makes it so cheesy ... and the whole black smiths thing ??? what the hell ????

Recorded a video of it for CDC. Better because the leafs game did interfere. (mostly to show the LED lighting)

(htc one if anyone's wondering)

Wow, very cool. Thanks for sharing. Well done Canucks! Now you can't imagine the Rog without the LED lights. They should incorporate the electric banners above as well, and what most people were saying the narrator could have been someone with a more commanding voice. At the very end, the visual on the ice with the orca logo could be stronger like the entire ice cracking from the logo out like the orca breaking through the ice the same way the Calgary flames have fire radiate from the centre ice and out. The music was good. I'll be telling people to make sure to get there on time so they don't miss the intro once again. And it's gotta be good if I was more inclined to discuss the intro then the Lu v Schneider game...and that's what you want an overall entertaining night for hockey fans as well as nonhockey fans.

We can hate on CBC all we want but this was really the best intro ever...

Another example of what and intro SHOULD be. Man I miss that team! From Torres and Lapierre, to Ehrhoff and Salo. It all just clicked that season. WE WERE SO CLOSE! I will be extremely disappointed if they're still playing this pity party "We Are All Canucks" intro when I'm in town for the Boston game over Christmas.

Another example of what and intro SHOULD be. Man I miss that team! From Torres and Lapierre, to Ehrhoff and Salo. It all just clicked that season. WE WERE SO CLOSE! I will be extremely disappointed if they're still playing this pity party "We Are All Canucks" intro when I'm in town for the Boston game over Christmas.

Agreed.

While the new intro music isn't bad, the whole "We Are All Canucks" and all that blood, sweat and tears crap is a bit too corny for my liking.

I was at the game tonight , and when they played this, I heard the couple next to me talking about how cheesy it was . my buddy said like it looked like a cheap truck commercial .. the voice over is worse than bad . I think if they hired a different voice over actor , it may be more impactful .

I'm sorry, but that video sucked bigtime! It was a total cheeseball effort. What a terrible voice, theme and song! I think you might like it if you were under 12 years old, but to a hardcore canucks fan, that was complete garbage. I cringed after the first 30 seconds and couldn't wait for it to end. The Canucks probably spent thousands of bucks getting some fancy marketing company to make it to help rebrand the Canucks, but it was an epic fail. And I usually get pumped up watching most Canuck videos. Just go check out one of the videos that some of canucks.com members made for free, and they will give you chills. That runnin' wild video was really great! I don't understand how some people liked this video. I honestly rate it a 2/10. Brutal!

the voiceover is one of the corniest things i've ever heard, the rest of the video was top notch, but the voice seriously tarnishes it

So true.

Isn't a key to great discourse...don't TELL the listener, show them - make them realize it for themselves.

Archived