The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Sangue Versato] Game Over

Otis

Lol actually the more I think about this vote the more I am convinced King Heffy Is MAFIA. First jumping out and voting for Wilfred "cause of his history of inactivity" which he claims is something he has always done.

Then Jumps on the bandwagon with AT on me and yet joking around is something I have always done.

Very interesting but I won't fight a Lynch But Everyone please take note that when I am confirmed TP:

VOTE FOR KING HEFFY.

I wasn't suspicious of your initial post. I was suspicious of your defense, which simply wasn't very good. However, it's true you do usually joke around a lot. I'm willing to change my vote if a better option comes up (not myself, obviously).

Still loling because apparently I made a dumb vote. Lol Kes, your mafia teammate Aladeen made a dumber vote and there's no reaction. Love how quick you were to jump to his defence without any evidence whatsoever, just like you were last game any one of your teammates were targeted.

1 post of substance rule, I was trying to post something of substance, seems I'm gonna get lynched for posting something remotely close to a substantial post. LOL.

And BDM going "Lulz vote AT cause Aladeen's my teammate" just seems like blatant attempts to draw attention away from herself and Aladeen.

Still loling because apparently I made a dumb vote. Lol Kes, your mafia teammate Aladeen made a dumber vote and there's no reaction. Love how quick you were to jump to his defence without any evidence whatsoever, just like you were last game any one of your teammates were targeted.

1 post of substance rule, I was trying to post something of substance, seems I'm gonna get lynched for posting something remotely close to a substantial post. LOL.

And BDM going "Lulz vote AT cause Aladeen's my teammate" just seems like blatant attempts to draw attention away from herself and Aladeen.

Archived