The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Will 2 edits result in a godkill?

hmmmm.... I do think that's pretty extreme but it was effective for not editing posts.

Definitely Votes in Edited posts do not count.

I think if there are 2 edits I will take away that person's ability to vote for a round and a third after that could be God-kill, I will use my discretion as to how it affects the game.

A question to CL:

For your idea of the town drunk is it three random names that I give the drunk one being mafia the other two being TP and I say all are mafia?

Or

Do they submit three names to me, I tell the truth on one and lie about the other two?

Would the results be random or would you choose?

I guess I would try to make it random, not too sure actually I'm a little confused about it and may end up vetoing the idea altogether and putting back the Tried Tested and True TwinBlade or even the watcher unless I can get some clarification.

A question to CL:

For your idea of the town drunk is it three random names that I give the drunk one being mafia the other two being TP and I say all are mafia?

Or

Do they submit three names to me, I tell the truth on one and lie about the other two?

I like the second idea especially if the town drunk gets to choose the 3 people but maybe limit it to the 1st and 2nd rounds ?

I like the second idea especially if the town drunk gets to choose the 3 people but maybe limit it to the 1st and 2nd rounds ?

Yah if it is the second it will definitely be in the first round only and before nightfall. This role does have the potential to be useless or overpowered.

Umm, so what roles are getting added in and what roles are getting removed? I don't want too many roles, let alone new roles. I'd restrict the game to only having ONE new role.

And what about the people who said they'd wait a week, are you disregarding them from this game? If not, you better confirm with those people.

Most of them said they'd play anyways.

A question to CL:

Or

I like this choice. If they only got to submit names once and in either 1st or 2nd round. I think it could work that way and I don't think it would be too much power. It would depend on when any of the names submitted get killed and when they do, the drunk could get killed first.

Archived